- Las Hadas Golf Resort & Marina, Manzanillo, Mexico
- Sivory Punta Cana, Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
- Colony Palms Hotel, Palm Springs, California
- Koro Sun Resort and Rainforest Spa, Vanua Levu Island, Fiji
- Santa Barbara Beach & Golf Resort, Newport, Curaçao
- St. James's Club Resort & Villas, St John's, Antigua and Barbuda
- Bitter End Yacht Club, Virgin Gorda, British Virgin Islands
- Aqua Wellness Resort, Playa Le Redonda, Nicaragua
- The Pavilions Phuket, Phuket, Thailand
- The Parrish Collection Kauai, Kauai, Hawaiian Islands
- Spruce Point Inn Resort & Spa, Boothbay Harbor, Maine
- Hidden Valley Inn & Reserve, Hidden Valley Reserve, Belize
- ONE Bal Harbour Resort & Spa, Bal Harbour, Miami Beach, Florida
- Grand Isle Resort & Spa, Emerald Bay, Bahamas
- Jumeirah Grand Hotel Via Veneto, Rome, Italy
- Casa Bonita, Santa Cruz de Barahona, Dominican Republic
- Hacienda Encantada, Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
- The Lodge at Pico Bonito, La Ceiba, Honduras
- HarbourView Inn, Charleston, South Carolina
- Warwick Melrose Hotel Dallas, Dallas, Texas
1 of 16 | Next photo
Miramonte Resort & Spa
Indian Wells, CaliforniaEnter your email address and zip code for pricing and availability
Why Stay At Miramonte Resort & Spa
A half-hour drive "down valley" from Palm Springs, the tranquil, Mediterranean-flavored Miramonte in upscale Indian Wells is a golf-lover's dream, with three nearby championship courses.
With red-tiled roofs, Moorish archways, and buildings named Villa Capri, Villa Naples, and The Portofino, the Miramonte Resort and Spa evokes an image of the Mediterranean. But desert breezes, swaying palm trees, and rocky outcrops in the distance remind you that you're in southern California's Coachella Valley. Despite this retreat's central location with shopping and entertainment nearby, the place is cocooned in serene quietude. Sun beds, fire pits, and cabanas line the two large pools. 215 rooms and suites are housed in numerous two-story villa buildings. Citrus and lavender Italian bath amenities, marble-topped vanities and baths, and overstuffed comforters and pillows complement rich brown, gold, and rust interiors. The centerpiece of the resort is $3.5 million, 12,000-square-foot The Well spa featuring oil paintings, candles, a saltwater pool, and signature treatments like bagno vino (wine baths).
Traveling with discerning teens? They will appreciate the "teen spa" treatment menu of baths, massages, and facials flavored in chocolate, vanilla, or strawberry.
Savor the starry nights at the Vineyard Lounge with an artisanal cocktail made from fresh ingredients grown right on the property.
Arrive at Palm Springs International Airport (PSP), which is approximately 15 miles (25 kilometers) from the resort. Anticipate about 30 minutes of travel time.45000 Indian Wells Lane, Indian Wells, California, United States
Hotel FeaturesBack to Top Property Amenities
- Spa On Property
- 2 Outdoor Pools
- Outdoor Whirlpools
- Pool Cabanas
- Fitness Center
- Personal Trainers
- Tennis Courts
- Eco-Friendly Practices
- Shoe Shine Service
- Laundry Service
- Internet Access
- Valet Parking
- Flat-Panel TVs
- MP3 Docks
- Luxurious Linens
- Marble Bathrooms
- Luxury Bath Amenities
- Hair Dryers
- Mini Bar
- In-Room Safes
- Tea + Coffee Makers
- Turndown Service
- 2 Restaurants
- Poolside Dining
- 24-Hour Room Service
Why We Love Indian Wells
Not only does Indian Wells provide a chic desert retreat, it's home to the Indian Wells Masters (a.k.a. BNP Paribas Open), one of nine high-level tournaments operated by the Association of Tennis Professionals.
385 W Tahquitz Canyon Way, Palm Springs.
Where to Drink: Sip a fine California wine or signature cocktail and bask in the towering views at Peaks restaurant, perched at nearly 10,000 feet atop San Jacinto Mountain. It's accessible via the vertical Palm Springs Tramway. Drinks for two $20.
Where to Shop: For shopping with a lush outdoor flair, head to The River, a water-lined mall in nearby Rancho Mirage.
71800 Highway 111, Rancho Mirage.
Outdoor Excursion: Take an organized Hummer tour with Adventure Hummer Tours along a gold mine trail and through the chasm of the San Andreas Fault at the eastern side of the Coachella Valley. 3-hour tour $149 per person.
105 E. Twin Palms, Palm Springs.
Why Go Now
January 3-13, 2014
Palm Springs International Film Festival
The festival draws Hollywood A-listers to the desert and will include over 400 screenings of more than 200 films from approximately 60 countries.
January 13-19, 2014
Bob Hope Pro-Am Trophy
Watch pros and accomplished amateurs at one of the most entertaining PGA events on the tour, held on four courses in Coachella Valley.
March 3-16, 2014
BNP Paribas Open Tennis Tournament
See tennis elite fight it out in magnificent surroundings. Past winners include Rafael Nadal and Roger Federer.
Indian Wells Tennis Garden.