- Las Hadas Golf Resort & Marina, Manzanillo, Mexico
- Sivory Punta Cana, Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
- Colony Palms Hotel, Palm Springs, California
- Koro Sun Resort and Rainforest Spa, Vanua Levu Island, Fiji
- Santa Barbara Beach & Golf Resort, Newport, Curaçao
- St. James's Club Resort & Villas, St John's, Antigua and Barbuda
- Bitter End Yacht Club, Virgin Gorda, British Virgin Islands
- Aqua Wellness Resort, Playa Le Redonda, Nicaragua
- The Pavilions Phuket, Phuket, Thailand
- The Parrish Collection Kauai, Kauai, Hawaiian Islands
- Spruce Point Inn Resort & Spa, Boothbay Harbor, Maine
- Hidden Valley Inn & Reserve, Hidden Valley Reserve, Belize
- ONE Bal Harbour Resort & Spa, Bal Harbour, Miami Beach, Florida
- Grand Isle Resort & Spa, Emerald Bay, Bahamas
- Jumeirah Grand Hotel Via Veneto, Rome, Italy
- Casa Bonita, Santa Cruz de Barahona, Dominican Republic
- Hacienda Encantada, Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
- The Lodge at Pico Bonito, La Ceiba, Honduras
- HarbourView Inn, Charleston, South Carolina
- Warwick Melrose Hotel Dallas, Dallas, Texas
Find your balance. Perfect symmetry surrounds this pristine pool. 1 of 17 | Next photo
Calistoga, CaliforniaEnter your email address and zip code for pricing and availability
Why Stay At Solage Calistoga
An award-winning spa, eco-friendly focus, and Michelin-star restaurant, all in the heart of Napa Valley's wine country.
Many travel to Napa Valley for its award-winning vintners and slew of wineries, but there is no shortage of things to do at Solage Calistoga, its 89 high-design studios, three geothermal mineral pools, and 20,000 square-foot spa set on 22 pristine acres surrounded by panoramic mountain ranges. Health and wellness are at the heart of the resort's approach, most apparent in the rejuvenating treatments at Spa Solage, as is its dedication towards green initiatives: solar rooftop panels, on-site geo-thermal water and composting, and hand-made bath amenities in each guest rooms. Along with pebble stone floor showers and gas fireplaces, each studio comes with two cruiser bicycles, semi-private or private patios, and coffee blend from the nearby Calistoga Roastery. Culminating your stay, dine at Solbar, the resort's Michelin-star restaurant, where Thomas-Keller trained chef Brandon Sharp cooks up the best ingredients of Northern California, much of it grown in the garden out back. Visit Property Website
Fitness and yoga classes are complimentary, so make sure to take advantage during your stay (especially when, weather permitting, classes are held outside).
Book the Mudslide spa treatment, a three-part series consisting of "mud, water, and rest" in the award-winning spa's bathhouse.
Explore Napa Valley in style with a complimentary test drive of a Mercedes-Benz E550 Cabriolet Convertible or Blutec E350 SUV available exclusively to registered resort guests.
Awards and RecognitionsBack to Top
#2 Spa Resort
- Travel+Leisure, World's Best Awards
#11 Resort U.S. & Canada
- Travel+Leisure, World's Best Awards
Michelin Star Rating, Solbar
- Michelin Guide
Arrive at San Francisco International Airport (SFO), which is approximately 100 miles from the hotel. Anticipate around 2-2.5 hours of travel time if there's traffic. The hotel does not offer transfers, but does provide complimentary valet and self-parking if you elect to rent a car.755 Silverado Trail, Calistoga, California, United States
Hotel FeaturesBack to Top Property Amenities
- Fitness Center
- Yoga Studio
- Spa On Property
- Salt-Based Pool
- Separate Family Pool
- 2 Bocce Courts
- Hiking + Jogging Trails
- Original Artwork
- Eco-Friendly Practices
- Pet Program
- Cruiser Bicycles
- Vaulted Ceilings
- Flat-Panel Televisions
- DVD Players
- iPod Docks
- Wireless Internet
- Luxury Linens
- All-Natural Bath Amenities
- Ceiling Fans
- Air Conditioning
- Mini Bars
- Coffee + Tea
- In-Room Safes
- In-Room Dining
Why We Love Calistoga
Founded as a hot springs resort by California's first millionaire, Sam Brannan, Calistoga is Nor-Cal's go-to destination for wine-tasting and spa-hopping (and, of course, a mix of both).
Top Restaurant: French Laundry Perhaps the best restaurant in America (make a reservations a few weeks before your visit), but Thomas Keller's approach to California cuisine is worth it. 6640 Washington Ave, Yountville; 707/944-2380; dinner for two $250.
Best Cocktail Spot: August Briggs Winery: Ride your cruiser bikes the five minutes next-door to this family-owned winery where you can sample their 16 varietals like Cabernet and Petit Syrah. 333 Silverado Trail; 707/942-4912. Read More
Shopping: Main St. in St. Helena: The strip is a shopping and foodie haven, lined with boutique clothing shops, handmade soaps, fine chocolates, and more.
Why Go Now
Dine at the esteemed Culinary Institute of America at Greystone, where classes teach wine exploration and lessons in California cuisine.
Barrel Tasting at Grgich Hills Estate
You'll get a sneak preview right from the barrel of whatever tastes particularly good that day.
Grgich Hills Estate, 1829 St. Helena Hwy. Rutherford.
January - March
The mustard season brings food, wine, and entertainment staged throughout Napa Valley when wild mustard is in bloom.
December 7-22, 2012
The Twelve Days of Christmas
At Napa Valley's Three-Michelin Star Meadowood, twelve of the country's most renowned chefs collaborate with twelve of Napa Valley's vintners to create twelve holiday feasts.