- Las Hadas Golf Resort & Marina, Manzanillo, Mexico
- Sivory Punta Cana, Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
- Colony Palms Hotel, Palm Springs, California
- Koro Sun Resort and Rainforest Spa, Vanua Levu Island, Fiji
- Santa Barbara Beach & Golf Resort, Newport, Curaçao
- St. James's Club Resort & Villas, St John's, Antigua and Barbuda
- Bitter End Yacht Club, Virgin Gorda, British Virgin Islands
- Aqua Wellness Resort, Playa Le Redonda, Nicaragua
- The Pavilions Phuket, Phuket, Thailand
- The Parrish Collection Kauai, Kauai, Hawaiian Islands
- Spruce Point Inn Resort & Spa, Boothbay Harbor, Maine
- Hidden Valley Inn & Reserve, Hidden Valley Reserve, Belize
- ONE Bal Harbour Resort & Spa, Bal Harbour, Miami Beach, Florida
- Grand Isle Resort & Spa, Emerald Bay, Bahamas
- Jumeirah Grand Hotel Via Veneto, Rome, Italy
- Casa Bonita, Santa Cruz de Barahona, Dominican Republic
- Hacienda Encantada, Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
- The Lodge at Pico Bonito, La Ceiba, Honduras
- HarbourView Inn, Charleston, South Carolina
- Warwick Melrose Hotel Dallas, Dallas, Texas
1 of 17 | Next photo
Phuket, ThailandEnter your email address and zip code for pricing and availability
Why Stay At Sri Panwa
It's your Thai villa-away-from-home, with traditional design but modern styling—and a private infinity pool on the deck with sweeping sea views.
The 52 villas of Sri Panwa—set amid 40 acres of tropical rainforest in the southern reaches of Phuket—are arranged on an isolated headland to maximize the panoramas over a bay sprinkled with islands. Accommodations range from 1,023-square-foot suites to sprawling five-bedroom residences, each done along sleek contemporary lines in comforting earth tones and packed with modern amenities (Wi-Fi, mini-bars, iPods, Nespresso machines). Traditional Thai design is reflected in the outside-in vibe, with sun porches under tented roofs and bedrooms and baths opening directly to your deck with its private infinity pool. Visit Property Website
Get a hands-on Thai experience at the Baba Hotpot, an in-house cooking school, and do-it-yourself dining area.
Arrive at Phuket Airport (HKT), which is approximately 26 miles from the hotel. Anticipate about 55 minutes of travel time.88 Moo 8 Sakdidej Road, Phuket, Phuket, Thailand
Hotel FeaturesBack to Top Property Amenities
- Spa on Property
- Laundry Service
- Fitness Center
- Butler Service
- Tennis Courts
- Business Center
- Outdoor Showers
- Private Pools
- Full Kitchens
- Refreshment Towels
- Welcome Drinks
- iPod with Docks
- Mini Bars
- Snacks replenished daily
- Bar + Lounge
- Rates are for 2 adults + 1 child under 12 in the One-Bedroom Luxury Pool Villa; 4 adults + 1 child in the Two-Bedroom Luxury Pool Villa
- Welcome drink and tropical fruit basket
- Breakfast each morning
- Complimentary mini-bar. Espresso Machine and snacks replenished daily
- Complimentary wireless access
- Complimentary use of fitness center, steam rooms and tennis courts
Why We Love Phuket
You know those stock images of perfect paradise, with boat and hammock included? Yeah...those are usually of Phuket.
Top Restaurant: Mom Tri's Kitchen at The Boathouse Inn. Seafood is the best bet at this beachfront eatery, which also features an exceptional wine selection. Kata Beach; 011-66-76-330-157; prix fixe with wine from $105. Read More
Perfect Day Trip: An all-day boat trip to Phang Nga Bay. take in jade and azure waters dotted with dozens of jungle-clad islands and towering limestone sea stacks—including the famous nail-like pillar at James Bond Island.
Best Beach: Not Phuket's famed Patong Beach—crowded and chaotic, it's the reason oases like Sri Panwa exist. Try the tranquil beach at Ao Nai Harn instead.
Why Go Now
November 28, 2012
On this particular night, on nearly every expanse of water, be it a river, lake or the ocean, you'll notice thousands of lights drifting across the water like fairy dreams.
December 1-8, 2012
King's Cup Regatta
Kata and Karon Beaches
April 13-15, 2013
Songkran Festival/Thai New Year's
Hit the streets for Thailand's famously festive new year, celebrated by soaking passersby with water.
April 13, 2014
During Thailand's Festival of Light, participants release tiny vessels, called krathongs, carrying candles or incense into the water.
June 8, 2014
2012 Laguna Phuket International Marathon
The seventh annual Laguna Phuket International Marathon also includes a half marathon, a 10k, and kids' run.
Laguna Phuket Resort.