- HarbourView Inn, Charleston, South Carolina
- Warwick Melrose Hotel Dallas, Dallas, Texas
- Vuyani Safari Lodge, Moditlo Private Game Reserve, South Africa
- The Liaison Capitol Hill, Washington, District of Columbia
- Hotel Jerome, an Auberge Resort, Aspen, Colorado
- Casas del XVI, Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
- The Landings St. Lucia, Castries, St. Lucia, BWI
- Hacienda Encantada, Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
- Casa Bonita, Santa Cruz de Barahona, Dominican Republic
- Grand Isle Resort & Spa, Emerald Bay, Bahamas
- Jumeirah Grand Hotel Via Veneto, Rome, Italy
- Hidden Valley Inn & Reserve, Hidden Valley Reserve, Belize
- The Parrish Collection Kauai, Kauai, Hawaiian Islands
- Spruce Point Inn Resort & Spa, Boothbay Harbor, Maine
1 of 17 | Next photo
Le Rêve Hotel & Spa
Playa del Carmen, MexicoEnter your email address and zip code for pricing and availability
Why Stay At Le Rêve Hotel & Spa
Intimate resort and spa set on a dreamy (and private) slice of powdery sanded Xcalacoco Beach.
Honeymooners and everyday beach lovers alike covet this stylish oceanfront getaway. The intimate resort is comprised of just 25 open and airy luxury suites. Accommodations are sleekly designed featuring white floors contrasting with warmly colored wood paneling and brightly patterned walls. Each suite has a furnished terrace, and to keep nature's quiet beauty center stage, there are no TVs or wireless Internet access. Take a dip in the spectacular infinity pool that overlooks the cerulean ocean, or indulge in a warm chocolate wrap at the spa. At night, pull up a chair at Merlot Restaurant alongside the pool, where staff serves up a smorgasbord of international and Mayan inspired cuisine.
Trying to find inner balance? Book a private mystic moonlight Yoga session offered by the resort.
For a dinner experience par excellence have staff arrange a private cooking class or set up a table right on the beach.
Arrive at Cancún International Airport (CUN), which is approximately 35 miles from the hotel. Anticipate about 45 minutes of travel time.Playa Xcalacoco Fracción 2A, Playa del Carmen, Quintana Roo, Mexico
Hotel FeaturesBack to Top Property Amenities
- Spa On Property
- Outdoor Pool
- Fitness Center
- Shuttle Service
- Scuba Diving
- Private Balconies
- Private Gardens
- Rain Showers
- DVD Players
- Mini Bars
- In-Room Safes
- Hair Dryers
- Air Conditioning
- Turndown Service
- Room Service
- 2-person occupancy
- A la carte breakfast each morning
- Welcome drink & fruit platter
Why We Love Playa del Carmen
Settled by entrepreneurial Europeans, the small village has developed a European-chic vibe on the gorgeous Yucatán peninsula.
Calle 2 Norte, Playa del Carmen.
Where to Drink: Avenida 5 is at the heart of Playa del Carmen's downtown district. People watch from The Glass Bar's street-side outdoor patio and order from the bar's 300-strong wine list. Open until 2am. Drinks for two $20.
Av. 5 and Calle 12, Playa del Carmen.
Outdoor Excursion: The beach marina of Puerto Aventuras has the most popular water-centric activities only 40 minutes away from the resort: get your fill if you love fishing, sailing, scuba, diving, snorkeling or swimming with dolphins.
Marina Puerto Aventuras.
Best Day Trip: Do not miss the ancient seaside citadel of Tulum, which fronts a sandy beach. Ask the resort staff to pack you a picnic and while the day away at the natural aquarium of Xel-Há. We recommend making the trip early in the day to avoid the midday heat.
Why Go Now
May through September
Whale Shark Migration
June 29, 2014
Festival of San Pedro and San Pablo
Catch the ferry to Cozumel for an evening carnival and fireworks show in commemoration of the two apostles.
August 28 - September 1, 2014
Cancún Music Festival
Some of the world's best artists team up with musicians from the Cancún area for a weekend of toe-tapping Jazz and R&B.