- You must be a member to view the current sales.
Register or login below.
- You must be a member to view the future sales.
Register or login below.
1 of 12 | Next photo
St. John's, Antigua and BarbudaEnter your email address and zip code for pricing and availability
Why Stay At Hermitage Bay
This all-inclusive Caribbean property pampers guests with Prosecco and champagne, cocktail-hour canapés, yoga lessons, and even airport service in a luxury 4 x 4.
The 25 sea-facing cottages, which spread from the unspoiled beachfront to the fertile hillside, are outfitted with sustainably harvested wood, outdoor showers, freestanding bathtubs, and canopied king-size beds fitted with bone-white Italian linens. And that's just the tip of the opulent iceberg at this everything-included Caribbean resort, where your days begin with fresh-squeezed tropical juices and rum-drizzled French toast before you move onto the spotless beach. There, a water-sports staff will cater to your every whim, from zooming you to nearby bays by motorboat to pouring the bubbly when you're done. Pilates classes and chakra-focused spa treatments further elevate the relaxation quotient.
Want to know where your food comes from? The staff will gladly arrange a tour of a local farm.
There's no need to stick around: you're welcome to borrow a Hobie Cat or kayak and cruise around the protected bay all by your lonesome.
Awards and RecognitionsBack to Top
50 Best Romantic Getaways
- Travel + Leisure
10 Sexiest Resorts in the World
- Brides Magazine
Grand Award Winner
- Andrew Harper Hideaway Report
101 Best Hotels in the World
- Tatler Magazine
Romantic Warm Weather Getaway, Choice Spot
- Vogue Magazine
"Antigua now boasts a new place to swoon over..."
- Harper's Bazaar
"The cooking is part of the hotel's appeal - nothing too pretentious, but light and fresh..."
- Financial Times
Travelers' Choice Awards, #3 Best All-Inclusive Hotel in the World
- Trip Advisor
Arrive at VC Bird International Airport (ANU), which is approximately 9 miles from the hotel. Anticipate about 20 minutes of travel time. The hotel offers complimentary transfers from the airport.P.O Box 60, St. John's, St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda
Hotel FeaturesBack to Top Property Amenities
- Outdoor Pool
- Spa On Property
- Wireless Internet
- Water Sports
- Scenic Views
- Private Pools
- Vaulted Ceilings
- Flat-Panel Televisions
- DVD Players
- iPod Docks
- Luxury Linens
- Mini Bars
- Air Conditioning
- Room Service
- Private Dining
- Organic Cuisine
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner menus that change on a daily basis (room service, private dining and picnic lunches are available at an additional cost)
- Afternoon snack
- Canapés at cocktail hour
- Beverages, including premium branded drinks and a selection of house wines (deluxe branded drinks and a comprehensive wine list offered at additional charge)
- French Champagne (winter) and Prosecco (summer)
- Airport transfers via luxury 4x4 with airport meet & greet
- Morning yoga, meditation and Pilates classes (alternating days)
- Non-motorized water sports, including snorkeling, windsurfing, Hobie cats and kayaks, including tuition
- Wi-Fi throughout the property, as well as a public laptop near reception
- Once weekly cooking class
Why We Love St. John's
Caribbean Antigua may lack size, but it still offers 365 beaches, scenic hikes, and, should you need them, offshore banks.
Island History: Museum of Antigua and Barbuda. Learn about the island's history, from its geological birth to its independence from the British in 1981. Long Street. 268/462-1469. Read More
Coolest Park: Indian Town. Centuries of crashing waves carved a chunk of limestone into the Devil's Bridge arch, surrounded by spouting geysers and blowholes. Read More
Why Go Now
July 23, 2011 - August 2, 2011