- Castello di Casole, Tuscany, Italy
- Oxygen Jungle Villas, Uvita, Costa Rica
- Sofitel Hotel Moorea, Moorea, French Polynesia
- SLS Hotel South Beach, Miami South Beach, Florida
- Sublime Samana, Las Terrenas, Dominican Republic
- Majestic Hotel Cannes, Cannes, France
- Scrub Island Resort, Spa & Marina, Scrub Island, British Virgin Islands
- Cottage Grove Inn, Calistoga, Napa County, California
- Hesperia Madrid, Madrid, Spain
- Las Hadas Golf Resort & Marina, Manzanillo, Mexico
- Sivory Punta Cana, Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
Chic + cozy accommodations with views over Vancouver. 1 of 9 | Next photo
Vancouver, CanadaEnter your email address and zip code for pricing and availability
Why Stay At Loden Hotel
With its contemporary take on traditional Pacific Northwest design and a bustling locavore restaurant, this downtown boutique hotel is a magnet for Vancouver's style set.
Sitting on the edge of the Coal Harbour neighborhood and Vancouver's financial district, the Loden Hotel is a distinctly modern-chic entity amid the area's mountains and waterways. The 77 copper-and-chocolate-accented accommodations include luxe features like marble bathrooms with heated floors.
Ask for a complimentary bicycle to ride on the nearby seawall, or jump into a Loden Hotel "London Cab," which will drop you anywhere downtown for free.
Connect your computer, iPad, or mp3 player to the room's communication center, and you can play your music through the in-room speakers. (They're in the bathroom, too!)
Arrive at Vancouver International Airport (YVR), which is approximately 9 miles from the hotel. Anticipate about 25 minutes of travel time.1177 Melville Street, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Hotel FeaturesBack to Top Property Amenities
- Spa On Property
- 24-hour Fitness Center
- Personal Trainers
- Business Services
- Laundry Service
- Wired + Wireless Internet
- Floor-To-Ceiling Windows
- Flat-Panel Televisions
- Movies + Video Games
- Heated Bathroom Floors
- Luxury Linens
- Mini Bar
- Private Dining
- 24-Hour Room Service
- Restaurant (Coming Spring 2011)
- 2-person occupancy in Signature King Room
- 4-person occupancy in One-Bedroom Suite
Why We Love Vancouver
An urban retreat and outdoor adventure wrapped up into one. Think Olympic Winter Games 2010 site visit by day, and post-gallery-opening cocktail at hipster bar by night.
Outdoor Excursion: Stanley Park. Vancouver's famed green oasis is filled with towering fir, cedar, and spruce trees, with the scenic seawall running along the water's edge. Enter at north end of Georgia Street.
World-Class Dining: Market. Jean-Georges Vongerichten's restaurant in the Shangri-La Hotel serves his signature French-Asian hybrid menu, but with Pacific Northwest accents. Dinner for two $100. 1115 Alberni St. 604/695-1115.
Best Shopping: Yaletown. A neighborhood filled with home furnishing and design shops, chic boutiques, and plenty of restaurants when it's time for a break.
Why Go Now
March 19-27, 2011
Pacific Rim Whale Festival
Pacific Rim National Park Reserve and town of Tofino
March 28, 2011 - April 3, 2011
Vancouver Playhouse International Wine Festival
The Vancouver Convention Centre East and restaurants throughout the city
June 3, 2011 - September 24, 2011
Bard on the Beach