- HarbourView Inn, Charleston, South Carolina
- Warwick Melrose Hotel Dallas, Dallas, Texas
- Vuyani Safari Lodge, Moditlo Private Game Reserve, South Africa
- The Liaison Capitol Hill, Washington, District of Columbia
- Hotel Jerome, an Auberge Resort, Aspen, Colorado
- Casas del XVI, Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
- The Landings St. Lucia, Castries, St. Lucia, BWI
- Hacienda Encantada, Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
- Casa Bonita, Santa Cruz de Barahona, Dominican Republic
- Grand Isle Resort & Spa, Emerald Bay, Bahamas
- Jumeirah Grand Hotel Via Veneto, Rome, Italy
- Hidden Valley Inn & Reserve, Hidden Valley Reserve, Belize
- The Parrish Collection Kauai, Kauai, Hawaiian Islands
- Spruce Point Inn Resort & Spa, Boothbay Harbor, Maine
Hang out in a luxe hammock or dive into the private plunge pool of your Garden Two-Bedroom Villa. 1 of 22 | Next photo
El Tamarindo Beach & Golf Resort
Costa Careyes, MexicoEnter your email address and zip code for pricing and availability
Why Stay At El Tamarindo Beach & Golf Resort
This 900-acre property on nine beachfront miles just 45 minutes north of Manzanillo International Airport has the unbeatable combination of a Pacific coast setting and authentic Mexican style. Plus, an award-winning 18-hole golf course, tennis courts, and spa services are all on the resort's grounds.
With only 29 villas on 900 acres, El Tamarindo Beach & Golf Resort is exceptionally peaceful and intimate. Private casitas—three of which are waterfront; the others are scattered throughout the ground's lush jungles—are examples of superb regional architecture: all incorporate local hardwood walls and thatched palm roofs as well as decorative items like colorful Mexican tiles and fabrics. Guests are greeted with fresh fruit and bottles of wine, and amenities include L'Occitane bath products, Egyptian cotton linens, outdoor Jacuzzis, plunge pools, and terraces with hammocks. Additionally, rooms have flat-screen TVs and public areas have free Wi-Fi. Also on-site: a spa hut for massages near the waves and La Higuera restaurant, where diners order grilled local fish beneath a fig tree strung with lanterns.
Order a Tamarindo margarita and head to Lookout Point for the sunset.
There are a number of activities available to guests. Talk to the concierge about booking a tour of the mangroves or a whale-watching boat ride (January to April).
Arrive at Manzanillo's Aeropuerto International (ZLO), which is approximately 30 miles from the resort. Anticipate about 45 minutes of travel time.Carretera Barra de Navidad a Puerto Vallarta Km 7.5, Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco, Mexico
Hotel FeaturesBack to Top Property Amenities
- Beach Club
- Butler Service
- 18-Hole Golf Course
- Spa On Property
- Fitness Center
- Gift Shop
- Outdoor Pool
- Wireless Internet Access
- Music + Movie Library
- Plunge Pools
- Outdoor Living Areas
- Flat-Panel Televisions
- CD Players
- Marble Showers
- L'Occitane Bath Amenities
- Hair Dryers
- Mini Bars
- In-Room Safes
- Air Conditioning
- Turndown Service
- 2 Restaurants
- Private Dining
- 2-person occupancy in Ocean Front Villa & Garden Villa
- 4-person occupancy in Garden 2-bedroom Villa
- 8-person occupancy in 4-bedroom Ocean Front Residence
- Welcome drink
- Fruit platter
- Snack basket
Why We Love Costa Careyes
Highly international. Ultra-exclusive. And absolutely stunning. Keep it sun-kissed chic (and perhaps even have a cocktail with Giorgio Armani or Heidi Klum) in impeccable destination Costa Careyes.
Top Restaurant: Playa Rosa. Book a table at this nearby restaurant for lobster quesadillas and excellent risotto.
Vibrant Art Scene: Art Careyes. This new art museum and cultural center, opened on August 15, 2010. It also has an outdoor movie theater and live music performances. 011-52-315-351-0320.
Get Eco-Friendly: Protect the Wildlife. Travelers can help save turtle eggs from predators at Teopa Beach (July through November). KM 44, Highway 200.
Why Go Now
Now through April 2011
Whale and Dolphin Migration Season