- The Lodge at Pico Bonito, La Ceiba, Honduras
- HarbourView Inn, Charleston, South Carolina
- Warwick Melrose Hotel Dallas, Dallas, Texas
- Vuyani Safari Lodge, Moditlo Private Game Reserve, South Africa
- The Liaison Capitol Hill, Washington, District of Columbia
- Hotel Jerome, an Auberge Resort, Aspen, Colorado
- Casas del XVI, Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
- The Landings St. Lucia, Castries, St. Lucia, BWI
- Hacienda Encantada, Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
- Casa Bonita, Santa Cruz de Barahona, Dominican Republic
- Grand Isle Resort & Spa, Emerald Bay, Bahamas
- Jumeirah Grand Hotel Via Veneto, Rome, Italy
- Hidden Valley Inn & Reserve, Hidden Valley Reserve, Belize
- The Parrish Collection Kauai, Kauai, Hawaiian Islands
- Spruce Point Inn Resort & Spa, Boothbay Harbor, Maine
- Currently no upcoming sales
Surreal + stunning panoramas surround Legends Resort Moorea. 1 of 1 | Next photo
Legends Resort Moorea
Moorea, French PolynesiaEnter your email address and zip code for pricing and availability
Why Stay At Legends Resort Moorea
Intimate private hillside residences embodying South Pacific island charm are scattered along a verdant knoll offering stunning water views from their lofty lookout point.
Tucked away in the northwestern corner of Moorea in French Polynesia, the Legend Resort's 46 villas are surrounded by tropical fruit trees and spectacular water views. Each offers expansive wiggle room structure plus private garden decks, Jacuzzis and fully equipped kitchens; and with almost 1300 sprawling square feet, the smallest villa is a two-bedroom structure. Multi-facetted wood accents and elegant rattan furniture are complemented by wall art depicting traditional Tahitian culture. Hidden away from crowds, Legends offers its guests picturesque South Pacific tranquility. For ultimate serenity, book a 2-hour Zen treatment at the spa. On-site La Villa des Sens delivers the culinary counterpart. The Chef uses locally caught fish and organic exotic tropical fruits and vegetables in its inventive fusion dishes like parrotfish filet with thyme and calamari or crispy risotto with chorizo.
If you feel like beach bumming, catch the complimentary shuttle boat and ferry over to nearby Motu Island, where guests have access to the resort's private beach.
Heading out for the day? Give Lagoon Café a call and have them outfit a picnic basket with a selection of market-fresh items for you.
Arrive at Moorea's Society Islands Airport (MOZ) which is approximately 12 miles from the resort. Anticipate about 20-25 minutes of travel time.PK 25 Haapiti, BP 1951, Moorea, Winward Islands, French Polynesia
Hotel FeaturesBack to Top Property Amenities
- Private Beach
- Spa Services
- Outdoor Pool
- Private Whirlpools
- Sun Deck
- Pool Wait Service
- Fitness Center
- Tennis Courts
- Shuttle Service
- Bicycle Rental
- Car Rental
- Wireless Internet Access
- Music + Movie Library
- Private Decks
- Satellite Television
- DVD Players
- Full Kitchens
- Hair Dryers
- 2 Restaurants
- Wine Cellar
- Bar + Lounge
- Dining Room
- All hotel taxes and hotel service charge
(local occupancy tax added on next screen)
- 4-person occupancy in 2-bedroom Villas
- 6-person occupancy in 3-bedroom Villas
- Welcome drink
- Welcome flower lei
- Bottled water, Espresso machine capsules and flower arrangement in villa upon arrival
Why We Love Moorea
A surreally stunning island in the shape of a heart (really, check out the map below). How could we not love that?
Haapiti PK 27, Moorea.
Where to Shop: Head to Ron Hall's Island Fashion Black Pearls. Of all the places to buy the famous Tahitian black pearls, this is one of the best. Ron sailed with Peter Fonda to Tahiti in the 1970s and never looked back. His knowledge of pearls and quality of merchandise are unparalleled.
Cook's Bay Wharf, Cook's Bay, Moorea.
Best Golf Course: One of the world's most scenic tropical golf courses, this ocean-side Jack Nicklaus-designed 18-hole extravaganza encompasses Lake Temae west of the airport. From around $200.
BP 3466, Temae, Moorea.
Outdoor Excursion: For three decades, marine biologist Michael Poole has been leading expert snorkeling tours of Moorea, focusing on whales, dolphins, and indigenous sea life. Half-day tours from around $100.
Why Go Now
November 4 - 8, 2013
Hawaiki Nui Va'a
During this highly competitive event, outrigger teams from French Polynesia and the Pacific set off on a 77-mile route from Huahine to the finish line in Bora Bora.
November 20, 2013
Matari'i Harvest Festival
A week of traditional song and dance is part of the lead-up to the appearance of Pleiades—a cluster of stars that was believed to predict the success of the next year's harvest.
December 2 - 8, 2013
The Bora Bora Liquid Festival
With long-distance races in va'a hoe (Polynesian single-man outrigger canoe) surf-ski, stand-up paddling and swimming, as well as family relays, evening entertainment with movies, concerts and social gatherings, this festival appeals to anyone fond of the liquid element.