- SLS Hotel South Beach, Miami South Beach, Florida
- Sublime Samana, Las Terrenas, Dominican Republic
- Majestic Hotel Cannes, Cannes, France
- Scrub Island Resort, Spa & Marina, Scrub Island, British Virgin Islands
- Cottage Grove Inn, Calistoga, Napa County, California
- Hesperia Madrid, Madrid, Spain
- Las Hadas Golf Resort & Marina, Manzanillo, Mexico
- Sivory Punta Cana, Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
- Colony Palms Hotel, Palm Springs, California
- Koro Sun Resort and Rainforest Spa, Vanua Levu Island, Fiji
- Santa Barbara Beach & Golf Resort, Newport, Curaçao
- St. James's Club Resort & Villas, St John's, Antigua and Barbuda
- Bitter End Yacht Club, Virgin Gorda, British Virgin Islands
- Aqua Wellness Resort, Playa Le Redonda, Nicaragua
- The Pavilions Phuket, Phuket, Thailand
1 of 18 | Next photo
The Cadogan Hotel, London
London, United KingdomEnter your email address and zip code for pricing and availability
Why Stay At The Cadogan Hotel, London
The hotel is located near London's major West End attractions, including the Saatchi Gallery and Sloane Square.
Tawdry English history meets elegant design and grand architecture at the Cadogan Hotel, opened in 1890. Its colorful past relates tales of a sumptuous hotel that played host to the affairs of future kings of England, and the notorious outpost where Oscar Wilde was arrested. Recent refurbishments to the 64 rooms and four suites added contemporary furniture, like uniquely designed high-back chairs and footstools wrapped in colorful tweeds; mid-century-inspired lighting fixtures; and beautiful paintings and artwork throughout. Langtry's Restaurant offers fireside fine dining serving haute English cuisine like roast sea bream with a baby fennel salad. The hotel is located in fashionable Knightsbridge, a neighborhood peppered with boutiques like Gucci and Burberry and nearby museums and galleries like the Natural History Museum and Saatchi Gallery.
For a quick nibble, stop in at Partridges, an English version of Whole Foods in the Duke of York Square off of busy King's Road.
Travelers looking for a good book will appreciate John Sandoe Books Ltd, at 10 Blacklands Terrace, a tiny bookshop with an impressive selection of rare and new books.
Arrive at London Heathrow Airport (LHR), which is approximately 15 miles from the hotel. Anticipate about 30 minutes of travel time. The hotel offers transfers: £85 each way to/from the airport.75 Sloane Street, Knightsbridge, London, England, United Kingdom
Hotel FeaturesBack to Top Property Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Fitness Studio
- Business Center
- Flat-Panel Televisions
- DVD Players
- Luxury Bath Amenities
- Hair Dryers
- Iron + Ironing Board
- In-Room Safes
- Mini Bars
- Direct Dial Telephones
- Air Conditioning
- Wireless Internet
- Afternoon Tea
- All Hotel Taxes and Hotel Fees
- 2-person occupancy in Superior Double Room
- 3-person (2 adults + 1 child) occupancy in Deluxe Double Room and Deluxe Junior Suite
- Full English breakfast each morning
- Free WiFi
- Use of computer room
- Mineral water and fresh fruit on arrival
- Use of tennis courts
Why We Love London
London has a unique vibe you simply don't find anywhere else in the world. It's a combination of the blending of cultures, the wealth of architecture, the crush of people, and the fact there's always something happening somewhere. (And, Knightsbrigde is fashion-inspired paradise for those who love to shop.)
Local Museum: The Victoria and Albert Museum. Collections here contain more than a million works of rare and unique art and design, from furniture and photography to fashion and jewelry. V&A South Kensington, Cromwell Road. 011-44-20-7942-2000.
Top Shopping: Harrods. Still king of London luxury department stores, Harrods is packed with more than 330 departments stocked with luxury goods and wares. Mind the dress code and look dapper when perusing this shrine to shopping. 87-135 Brompton Road, Knightsbridge. 011-44-20-7730-1234.
Why Go Now
August 2 - September 28, 2014
Buckingham Palace Summer Opening
Buckingham Palace, London.
October 11-14, 2012
Frieze Art Fair
Regent's Park, London.
November 5-6, 2011
Bonfire Night in London
Various venues around London.