- Santa Barbara Beach & Golf Resort, Newport, Curaçao
- Kukuiula Club Cottages, The Parrish Collection Kauai, Poipu Beach, Kauai
- Hacienda Encantada Resort & Spa, Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
- Casas del XVI, Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
- Le Montrose Suites West Hollywood, Los Angeles, California
- Sandos Cancun Luxury Experience Resort, Cancun, Mexico
- Sandy Haven Resort, Negril, Jamaica
- Sofitel Hotel Moorea, Moorea, French Polynesia
- Dusit Thani Maldives, Baa Atoll, Maldives
- La Giralda, Guanaja, Honduras
1 of 14 | Next photo
Wigwam Golf Resort & Spa
Litchfield Park, ArizonaEnter your email address and zip code for pricing and availability
Why Stay At Wigwam Golf Resort & Spa
Dating back to the 1920s, this Phoenix, AZ resort offers golf courses, tennis courts, a Red Door spa, and spacious, southwestern-inspired rooms.
Situated amid rose gardens, cacti, and citrus trees, the Wigwam (which was founded by the Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company) has been a wonder for golfers since the first nine-hole course was built in 1930. Over the next 80 years, the resort expanded and remodeled to include a trio of 18-hole courses, nine tennis courts, and, for the kids, a recently constructed pool featuring 25-foot waterslides and a splash fountain. The adobe-style casitas are trimmed with wood furnishings and finished with artistic touches, such as rustic pottery and colorful throw rugs, alongside Jacuzzis and private terraces. For corporate trips, there's plenty of indoor meeting space and a speedy staff to meet every request.
Stay over a weekend. Every Sunday morning, the Wigwam's front lawn transforms into a farmers' market featuring local produce.
If you need help with your forehand, there are five resort pros available to fine-tune your tennis game.
The Wigwam is the official spring-training resort for the Kansas City Royals.
Awards and RecognitionsBack to Top
Top 70 US Golf Resorts
- Golf Digest
Four Star Award, Arizona Kitchen
Four Star Award, Red's Steakhouse
Arrive at Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport (PHX), which is approximately 40 miles from the resort. Anticipate about 35 minutes of travel time.300 East Wigwam Boulevard, Litchfield, Arizona, United States
Hotel FeaturesBack to Top Property Amenities
- Spa on Property
- Laundry Service
- Gift Shop
- Fitness Center
- Personal Trainers
- 3 Golf Courses
- Pool Cabanas
- Lap Pool
- Pool Wait Service
- 2 Outdoor Pools
- Wireless Interne
- Tennis Courts
- On-Site Car Rental
- Private Patios
- Hair Dryers
- Iron + Ironing Boards
- Coffee Makers
- 3 Restaurants
- 3 Bars
- Poolside Dining
- Private Dining
- 2-person occupancy
- Breakfast for 2 each day ($30 value)
- Free upgrade to Suite (subject to availability at check-in)
- Purchase a round of golf on any day and receive unlimited golf for that day (same day, consecutive play)
- 20% discount at Red Door Spa
Why We Love Litchfield Park
The sunny desert city is an oasis for fans of sports, shopping, spas—even pizza!
Best Brewery: Sun Up Brewing Co. Grub on a Kobe-beef burger while savoring great house-crafted beer, including the hoppy Trooper IPA and the malty, aromatic Armadillo Red Ale. 602/279-890.
Local Culture: The museum houses the country's finest collection of Native American art. 602/252-8848.
Strangest Attraction: Mystery Castle. The quirky 18-room, three-story "castle" is constructed from car parts, telephone poles, railroad tracks, and other odd bits and ends.
Why Go Now
Now through April 13, 2011
Phoenix Suns Home Games
February 5-6, 2011
World Championship Hoop Dance Contest