- Las Hadas Golf Resort & Marina, Manzanillo, Mexico
- Sivory Punta Cana, Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
- Colony Palms Hotel, Palm Springs, California
- Koro Sun Resort and Rainforest Spa, Vanua Levu Island, Fiji
- Santa Barbara Beach & Golf Resort, Newport, Curaçao
- St. James's Club Resort & Villas, St John's, Antigua and Barbuda
- Bitter End Yacht Club, Virgin Gorda, British Virgin Islands
- Aqua Wellness Resort, Playa Le Redonda, Nicaragua
- The Pavilions Phuket, Phuket, Thailand
- The Parrish Collection Kauai, Kauai, Hawaiian Islands
- Spruce Point Inn Resort & Spa, Boothbay Harbor, Maine
- Hidden Valley Inn & Reserve, Hidden Valley Reserve, Belize
- ONE Bal Harbour Resort & Spa, Bal Harbour, Miami Beach, Florida
- Grand Isle Resort & Spa, Emerald Bay, Bahamas
- Jumeirah Grand Hotel Via Veneto, Rome, Italy
- Casa Bonita, Santa Cruz de Barahona, Dominican Republic
- Hacienda Encantada, Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
- The Lodge at Pico Bonito, La Ceiba, Honduras
- HarbourView Inn, Charleston, South Carolina
- Warwick Melrose Hotel Dallas, Dallas, Texas
1 of 12 | Next photo
Outrigger Koh Samui
Koh Samui, ThailandEnter your email address and zip code for pricing and availability
Why Stay At Outrigger Koh Samui
The brand-new resort—an expansive oceanfront property on one of Thailand's most popular islands—has accommodation options that suit any kind of traveler, from families and groups of friends to couples on a romantic getaway.
The 81-suite and villa Outrigger Resort and Spa is located on the Koh Samui island's Bophut Bay, a laid-back stretch of sand 20 minutes from the island's major city, Chaweng, and 10 minutes from Koh Samui International Airport. Accommodations are spread throughout the property—some are beachfront while others are tucked away in the resort's lush gardens—and all have wood-paneled ceilings and four-poster beds. (For a splurge, request a villa with a private plunge pool and 24-hour butler.) Meanwhile, masseuses at the property's spa, the Navasana Wellness Center, focus on Thailand's renowned holistic treatments. The property also has three oceanfront pools, two restaurants (one of which focuses on authentic regional cuisine), and even a cooking school. For a Thai immersion experience, opt for a one- to five-day session with the resort's executive chefs.
Families should take advantage of the kid's club, which offers a wide range of activities for children and preteens.
Arrive at Samui International Airport (USM), which is approximately 5 miles from the resort. Anticipate about 10 minutes of travel time.69/34 Moo 5, Koh Samui, Surat Thani, Thailand
Hotel FeaturesBack to Top Property Amenities
- Wellness Center
- On-Site Tour Desk
- Swimming Pools
- Sun Decks
- Shuttle Service
- Laundry Service
- Flat-Panel Televisions
- Wireless Internet Access
- Air Conditioning
- Cable Television
- In-Room Safe
- Iron + Ironing Board
- Hair Dryer
- Coffee Makers
- Pool Bar
- Beach Bar
- Live Music
- 2-person occupancy
- Welcome drink
- Complimentary WiFi
Why We Love Koh Samui
From Buddhists to bikini-clad beach bums, find peaceful bliss and some of the world's most epic beaches in Koh Samui.
Top Restaurant: Eat Sense. This popular oceanfront restaurant in Chaweng has delicious dishes such as Phuket lobster with sweet chiles, or roasted prawns on steamed shallot noodles. Chaweng Beach Road. Koh Samui. 011-66-77-414-242.
Wildlife Spotting: Dive Adventure Projects. Explore surrounding islands by boat, and drop anchor to go snorkeling or diving. 011-66-89-229-1700. Read More
Top Shopping: Koh Samui Night Market. Find Thai silks and other artisan goods at markets like this one on Chaweng Beach Road.
Why Go Now
April 13-16, 2012
You might know Songkran as the water festival, as water is believed to wash away bad luck. As with most things, Thais celebrate their new year in a "go big or go home" fashion.
May 29 - June 3, 2012
This annual event features a week of sailing competitions, cocktail parties and food events.
Koh Samui Marathon