- Scrub Island Resort, Spa & Marina, Scrub Island, British Virgin Islands
- Cottage Grove Inn, Calistoga, Napa County, California
- Hesperia Madrid, Madrid, Spain
- Las Hadas Golf Resort & Marina, Manzanillo, Mexico
- Sivory Punta Cana, Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
- Colony Palms Hotel, Palm Springs, California
- Koro Sun Resort and Rainforest Spa, Vanua Levu Island, Fiji
- Santa Barbara Beach & Golf Resort, Newport, Curaçao
- St. James's Club Resort & Villas, St John's, Antigua and Barbuda
- Bitter End Yacht Club, Virgin Gorda, British Virgin Islands
- Aqua Wellness Resort, Playa Le Redonda, Nicaragua
- The Pavilions Phuket, Phuket, Thailand
1 of 15 | Next photo
The SUU Turkbuku
Bodrum, TurkeyEnter your email address and zip code for pricing and availability
Why Stay At The SUU Turkbuku
Turkbuku is a celeb-spotting and paparazzi hub where the nightlife and flamboyant beach parties are often compared to those in St.-Tropez. The hilltop Suu Hotel is an escape from it all, where guests experience the best of the Bodrum peninsula—even during high season—in a serene setting marked by cutting-edge architecture.
When it opened in 2004, the hotel was the masterpiece of the modernist Turkish star-architect Eren Talu. In 2010, Turkish globetrotter and hotelier Cenk Kinay took over the property and started the Suu Hotel chain. The Suu in Turkbuku consists of eight independent units cascading down the hillside—home to 48 all-suite rooms painted white. The hotel is spacious and offers a feeling of exclusivity and simplicity at the same time.
The hotel's panoramic Living Bar—known for its vodka and selection of Caspian Sea beluga caviar—is worth a try, especially at sunset.
Hotel residents can use the Fashion Havana Beach Club's private cabanas. The hotel offers a shuttle service to the club, which is just 10 minutes away.
Arrive at Bodrum Milas Airport (BJV), which is approximately 25 miles from the hotel. Anticipate about 1 hour of travel time.Turkbuku Caddesi Ballidere Mevkii, Bodrum, Mugla, Turkey
Hotel FeaturesBack to Top Property Amenities
- Butler Service
- Spa on Property
- Outdoor Heated Pool
- Pool Butler
- Fitness Center
- Shuttle Service
- Complimentary Newspaper
- Wireless Internet
- Full Kitchens
- Flat-Panel Televisions
- iPod Docks
- Whirlpool Tubs
- Luxury Bath Amenities
- Pillow Menu
- CD Players
- Hair Dryers
- In-Room Safes
- Iron/Ironing Boards
- Coffee + Tea
- Turndown Service
- Bar + Lounge
- 24-Hour Room Service
- All hotel taxes and hotel fees
- 2-adult + 2-children occupancy in Deluxe Room
- 2-adult + 2-children OR 3-adult occupancy in Valley Suite
- 6-person occupancy in Aegean Suite
- Breakfast each morning
- Welcome drink & fruit platter
Fine Fare: Street market in Yalikavak. To sample the best local cheeses, olives, herbs, nuts, and dried fruits, head to Yalikavak's street market. Thursdays from 8AM to 4PM.
Art Village: Dibeklihan. In centrally-located Yakakoy village, Dibeklihan hosts galleries, a restaurant, boutiques, antiques shops, and art exhibitions. In the summer, musicians and painters perform in the courtyard. 011-90-532-2638436. Read More
Why Go Now
Luxurious Yacht Tours
Spring is the best time to have a blue adventure on the Aegean coast: the weather is sublime, the bays are calm and the sea is at its best.
Bodrum's tangerines are exceptionally juicy and have a very strong, unforgettable fragrance. Take the memory home with Zephiria eau de cologne made exclusively with the season's best tangerines. Read More
Festivals at St. Peter Castle
Bodrum's preeminent landmark is the well-preserved medieval St. Peter castle, which dates to the 15th century. In August, the castle turns into a music festival venue from classical music to ballet performances.