- HarbourView Inn, Charleston, South Carolina
- Warwick Melrose Hotel Dallas, Dallas, Texas
- Vuyani Safari Lodge, Moditlo Private Game Reserve, South Africa
- The Liaison Capitol Hill, Washington, District of Columbia
- Hotel Jerome, an Auberge Resort, Aspen, Colorado
- Casas del XVI, Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
- The Landings St. Lucia, Castries, St. Lucia, BWI
- Hacienda Encantada, Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
- Casa Bonita, Santa Cruz de Barahona, Dominican Republic
- Grand Isle Resort & Spa, Emerald Bay, Bahamas
- Jumeirah Grand Hotel Via Veneto, Rome, Italy
- Hidden Valley Inn & Reserve, Hidden Valley Reserve, Belize
- The Parrish Collection Kauai, Kauai, Hawaiian Islands
- Spruce Point Inn Resort & Spa, Boothbay Harbor, Maine
1 of 24 | Next photo
Kempinski Hotel Barbaros Bay Bodrum
Bodrum, TurkeyEnter your email address and zip code for pricing and availability
Why Stay At Kempinski Hotel Barbaros Bay Bodrum
It's all about the views at this glass-walled property in Turkey's sexiest beach destination. You'll catch glimpses of the Aegean Sea from all 173 rooms and suites, as well as from the hotel's Six Senses Spa.
The Kempinski Hotel Barbaros Bay is ideally located on a remote hillside in one of Turkey's most popular vacation spots, giving guests access to the area while still providing a sense of serenity and relaxation. The hotel looks like a wall of glass when viewed from its private beach: all 148 rooms and 25 suites—and most of the common spaces—have expansive windows with panoramic water views, and many also overlook the hotel's deep blue infinity pool. Rooms have separate sitting areas and private balconies or terraces. The property also has the 60,000-square-foot Six Senses Spa—a destination in itself, for massages, wellness treatments, and mind- and body-focused classes. On the long list of hotel amenities, the marina and Porsche or seaplane airport transfers are particularly memorable.
At Saigon Club, order the signature black cod—it's one of chef Inyoman Widana's favorite dishes.
Sign up for the Watsu massage at the Six Senses Spa. The treatment, which takes place in waist-deep water, is the only aquatic massage available on the entire Bodrum Peninsula.
Arrive at Milas-Bodrum Airport (BJV), which is approximately 30 miles from the hotel. Anticipate about 1 - 1.5 hours of travel time, depending on route and traffic. The hotel offers transfers: €145 each way to/from the airport.Gerenkuyu Mevkii Kizilagac Koyu, Bodrum, Yaliciftlik, Turkey
Hotel FeaturesBack to Top Property Amenities
- Private Beach
- Infinity Pool
- Spa On Property
- Indoor Pool
- Turkish Bath
- Fitness Center
- Personal Trainers
- Business Center
- Laundry Service
- Marina Services
- Kids Club
- Water Sports
- Aegean Sea Views
- Private Terraces
- Floor-To-Ceiling Windows
- Flat-Panel Televisions
- Mini Bar
- In-Room Safes
- Hair Dryers
- Ceiling Fans
- Air Conditioning
- Wireless Internet
- 5 Restaurants
- Kid's Restaurant
- Beach Grill
- Poolside Dining
- 24-Hour Room Service
- All hotel taxes and hotel fees
- 2-person occupancy in Standard Room
- 4-person occupancy in Superior Room & Deluxe Room
- Breakfast each morning
- Welcome drink
Why We Love Bodrum
Cultures collide in beautiful Bodrum—a modern yachting mecca and the site of one of the seven wonders of the ancient world.
Cultural Site: Ephesus. This ancient Greek city, now a collection of ruins including the façade of a library and an amphitheater, is worth the three-hour drive from the hotel. Ask the property's concierge about private tours.
Table for Two: Limon Café. Enjoy mezes, cocktails, and excellent sunset views. 1 Yali Mevkii Gümü şlük. 011-90-252-394-4044.
After Dark: Kşba. You'll love the chic summertime crowds and nonstop dancing. Neyzen Tevfik Cad. 011-90-252-313-4450.
Why Go Now
May 1, 2011
Turkey's Labor Day
May 19, 2011
August 30, 2011