- HarbourView Inn, Charleston, South Carolina
- Warwick Melrose Hotel Dallas, Dallas, Texas
- Vuyani Safari Lodge, Moditlo Private Game Reserve, South Africa
- The Liaison Capitol Hill, Washington, District of Columbia
- Hotel Jerome, an Auberge Resort, Aspen, Colorado
- Casas del XVI, Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
- The Landings St. Lucia, Castries, St. Lucia, BWI
- Hacienda Encantada, Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
- Casa Bonita, Santa Cruz de Barahona, Dominican Republic
- Grand Isle Resort & Spa, Emerald Bay, Bahamas
- Jumeirah Grand Hotel Via Veneto, Rome, Italy
- Hidden Valley Inn & Reserve, Hidden Valley Reserve, Belize
- The Parrish Collection Kauai, Kauai, Hawaiian Islands
- Spruce Point Inn Resort & Spa, Boothbay Harbor, Maine
1 of 17 | Next photo
Koro Sun Resort and Rainforest Spa
Vanua Levu Island, FijiEnter your email address and zip code for pricing and availability
Why Stay At Koro Sun Resort and Rainforest Spa
The collection of all-inclusive villas occupies 150 acres on Fiji's second largest island.
The rustic-luxe resort set on a former coconut plantation exudes typical Fijian charm and exemplifies legendary South Pacific island hospitality. Koro Sun's 31 rooms and villas are housed in traditional bures where dark wooden interiors pair up with tropical bamboo accents. Sleeping quarters put the aquamarine ocean center-stage via private porches and outdoor showers. Take advantage of included activities like sea kayaking, hiking and snorkeling or opt to add on scuba diving and deep-sea fishing. After adventuring refuel at one of the two restaurants, both known for their fresh Pacific Rim cuisine with ingredients plucked from the on-site organic farm or fresh off the fishing boat. The rainforest spa also focuses on local elements with treatments like banana leaf body wraps and papaya enzyme facials. Ready to ogle the sunset? End the day with a fresh fruit cocktail and live tunes at one of the resort's two bars.
Have staff pack you a picnic basket and rekindle the romance by the secret waterfall at the top of the property.
Not just for grown-ups: The resort has an excellent kids' club with activities like forest hikes, Fijian dance rehearsals and hermit crab racing to keep your offspring busy.
Awards and RecognitionsBack to Top
Top 10 Best Resorts in Fiji for Children
- Sydney Morning Herald
Best Fine Dining Restaurant in Fiji, Seaside Restaurant
- Diners Club International
10 Best Islands to Live On
- Islands Magazine
Top Spa Resort of Fiji
- World Travel Awards
Arrive at Savusavu Airport (SVU), which is about 10 minutes from the resort. Complimentary roundtrip transfers between the airport and the resort are available.Hibiscus Highway, Savusavu, Vanua Levu Island, Fiji, Fiji
Hotel FeaturesBack to Top Property Amenities
- Spa On Property
- Outdoor Pool
- Tennis Courts
- Movie Theater
- 9-Hole Golf Course
- Kids Pool
- Private Porches
- Air Conditioning
- Four-poster Beds
- En-Suite Bathrooms
- Outdoor Showers
- 2 Restaurants
- Afternoon Tea
- 2-person occupancy in Garden Bure
- 4-person occupancy in Family Bure
- Round-trip airport transfers
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner and afternoon High Tea
- non-motorized activities
Why We Love Vanua Levu Island
The island epitomizes the quintessential stuff South Pacific island dreams are made of: crystalline waters alive with soft coral gardens and talcum-white beaches surrounded by tropical rainforests make it a must-visit Southeast Asian destination.
Where to Shop: Staying over the weekend? Make sure to head to the Saturday Market in the nearby town of Savusavu. Bustling with local vendors, you are sure to find a range of island-made souvenirs and handicrafts to take home.
Outdoor Excursion: Arrange for a boat trip to picturesque Natewa Bay, which is home to two pods of spinner dolphins and offers a great opportunity for snorkeling a unique underwater eco-system. The half-day trip finishes with a homemade pizza lunch on a private estate. FJD $195 per person.
Why Go Now
October 10, 2014
Help celebrate Fiji's freedom from Britain in 1970 with festivals throughout the country on this public holiday.
October 23 - 27, 2014
The exuberant Hindu Festival of Lights signifies the victory of light over darkness during the darkest new moon night in autumn of the Hindu Lunisolar calendar.
International Half-Marathon Fun Run
Pair your islands visit with some exercise and run or walk around the entire island. Denarau Island (two-hour drive plus one-hour boat drive from Vanua Levu)