- Las Hadas Golf Resort & Marina, Manzanillo, Mexico
- Sivory Punta Cana, Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
- Colony Palms Hotel, Palm Springs, California
- Koro Sun Resort and Rainforest Spa, Vanua Levu Island, Fiji
- Santa Barbara Beach & Golf Resort, Newport, Curaçao
- St. James's Club Resort & Villas, St John's, Antigua and Barbuda
- Bitter End Yacht Club, Virgin Gorda, British Virgin Islands
- Aqua Wellness Resort, Playa Le Redonda, Nicaragua
- The Pavilions Phuket, Phuket, Thailand
- The Parrish Collection Kauai, Kauai, Hawaiian Islands
- Spruce Point Inn Resort & Spa, Boothbay Harbor, Maine
- Hidden Valley Inn & Reserve, Hidden Valley Reserve, Belize
- ONE Bal Harbour Resort & Spa, Bal Harbour, Miami Beach, Florida
- Grand Isle Resort & Spa, Emerald Bay, Bahamas
- Jumeirah Grand Hotel Via Veneto, Rome, Italy
- Casa Bonita, Santa Cruz de Barahona, Dominican Republic
- Hacienda Encantada, Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
- The Lodge at Pico Bonito, La Ceiba, Honduras
- HarbourView Inn, Charleston, South Carolina
- Warwick Melrose Hotel Dallas, Dallas, Texas
1 of 16 | Next photo
Round Hill Hotel & Villas
Montego Bay, JamaicaEnter your email address and zip code for pricing and availability
Why Stay At Round Hill Hotel & Villas
Vacation like JFK or Cole Porter (both past guests) with all the amenities of a resort but the luxe feeling of your own private villa.
Round Hill, a storied west shore institution has played host to many famous guests from international politicians to glitzy Hollywood stars. The 36 Plantation-style rooms are spread between the two-story Pineapple House overlooking the infinity pool and beach, and 27 private villas (most with their own pools) scattered among the property's coconut, pineapple, and allspice groves. Sojourn at the luxury spa within the walls of the 18th-century great house, or shoot the breeze in the Ralph Lauren-designed cocktail lounge and piano bar. On-site Grill restaurant features a bustling open kitchen (where you can watch James Beard award winner Martin Maginley at work) and a menu sourcing locally harvested produce and seafood. Signature dishes include Caribbean Blue Crab Cakes and Jamaican Rock Shrimp.
Gussy up a bit for dinner at the restaurant: snappy evening couture (meaning no shorts and flip-flops) is required after 7PM.
You're in the Caribbean, so take advantage of the balmy climate and try an oceanside yoga, cardio or body sculpting class.
Awards and RecognitionsBack to Top
World's Leading Villa
- World Travel Awards
World's Best Awards, Top 25 Hotels in Caribbean, Bermuda and Bahamas
- Travel + Leisure
- Green Globe
Caribbean's Leading Villa Resort
- World Travel Awards
Arrive at Sangster International Airport (MBJ), which is approximately 10 miles (20 minutes) from the resort.John Pringle Drive, Montego Bay, Saint James, Jamaica
Hotel FeaturesBack to Top Property Amenities
- Private Beach
- Spa On Property
- Outdoor Pool
- Fitness Center
- Jogging Path
- Tennis Courts
- Live Entertainment
- Complimentary Kids Club
- Organic Vegetable Garden
- Non-motorized Watersports
- TV Room
- Laundry Service
- Beauty Salon
- Gift Shop
- Wireless Internet
- Business Center + Services
- Air Conditioning
- Rain Showers
- iPod Docks
- In-Room Safes
- Coffee Makers
- Pillow Menu
- Mini Fridges
- Irons + Ironing Boards
- Bar + Lounge
- Afternoon Tea
- Outdoor Dining
- Room Service
Why We Love Montego Bay
A tranquil haven for its guests, Round Hill is just 40 minutes by car from hopping Montego Bay, yet worlds removed with soft sandy beaches, rugged rock cliffs and at night time a blanket of stars overhead.
Off Howard Cooke, Montego Bay.
Where to Drink: The best place for a sundowner while overlooking Montego Bay has to be the terrace bar of Richmond Hill Inn. Constructed of limestone and molasses in the 1700s by the Dewars clan, rum drinks still seem to beat out scotch on the menu. Drinks for two $18.
Best Day Trip: Fabled Rose Hall, just a 10-mile drive away, is not just a restored late-18th-century manor house, it is one haunted by the tales of Annie Palmer, the White Witch of Rose Hall, who supposedly dabbled in the dark arts and killed off any number of husbands and slave lovers.
Rose Hall Great House, St. James Parish, Jamaica.
Outdoor Excursion: Horseback ride through the jungle and end at a lagoon with Chukka Caribbean; not only do horses canter along the surf, but will swim out into the azure waters with riders astride on their backs.
Why Go Now
January 6, 2014
Accompong Maroon Festival
Traditional singing and dancing, feasts and ceremonies accompanied by the blowing of the abeng (cow's horn) and playing of Maroon drums. St. Elizabeth.
January 30 - February 1, 2014
Air Jamaica Jazz & Blues Festival
Series of concerts featuring marquee names like Mary J. Blige.
Rose Hall Great House, St. James Parish.
February 6, 2014
Bob Marley Birthday Bash
Annual concert celebrating the birthday of Jamaica's most famous musical export. Montego Bay.