- Las Hadas Golf Resort & Marina, Manzanillo, Mexico
- Sivory Punta Cana, Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
- Colony Palms Hotel, Palm Springs, California
- Koro Sun Resort and Rainforest Spa, Vanua Levu Island, Fiji
- Santa Barbara Beach & Golf Resort, Newport, Curaçao
- St. James's Club Resort & Villas, St John's, Antigua and Barbuda
- Bitter End Yacht Club, Virgin Gorda, British Virgin Islands
- Aqua Wellness Resort, Playa Le Redonda, Nicaragua
- The Pavilions Phuket, Phuket, Thailand
- The Parrish Collection Kauai, Kauai, Hawaiian Islands
- Spruce Point Inn Resort & Spa, Boothbay Harbor, Maine
- Hidden Valley Inn & Reserve, Hidden Valley Reserve, Belize
- ONE Bal Harbour Resort & Spa, Bal Harbour, Miami Beach, Florida
- Grand Isle Resort & Spa, Emerald Bay, Bahamas
- Jumeirah Grand Hotel Via Veneto, Rome, Italy
- Casa Bonita, Santa Cruz de Barahona, Dominican Republic
- Hacienda Encantada, Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
- The Lodge at Pico Bonito, La Ceiba, Honduras
- HarbourView Inn, Charleston, South Carolina
- Warwick Melrose Hotel Dallas, Dallas, Texas
1 of 19 | Next photo
Villa La Estancia Riviera Nayarit
Nuevo Vallarta, MexicoEnter your email address and zip code for pricing and availability
Why Stay At Villa La Estancia Riviera Nayarit
Bring the kids to this Pacific Ocean-front property outside Puerto Vallarta, where suites have hotel luxuries—daily housekeeping, in-room dining, balconies with sunset views—plus the comforts of home (full-size kitchens and laundry rooms).
The only thing separating Villa Estancia, just north of Puerto Vallarta, from the Pacific Ocean waves is a bi-level pool lined with lounge chairs. That's why it's no surprise that the resort's covetable waterfront views are the focal point of the property. Many of the 245 suites, for example, have balconies that overlook the pool and Banderas Bay. Guest rooms, ranging from studios to three-bedroom units starting at 487 square feet, are also well equipped with walk-in closets, granite kitchens, and whirlpool tubs. There are plenty of activities for those who don't just want to lounge: the property has a 17,000-square-foot spa, two tennis courts, and a kid's club, plus easy access to scuba-diving spots, whale-watching vistas, and hiking trails. Need more encouragement? Temperatures in the Mexican Riviera hover around 74 degrees, and the Lic. Gustavo Díaz Ordaz International Airport was recently renovated (it receives direct flights from more than 10 U.S. hubs, including Chicago O'Hare and LAX).
Avis car rentals are available on the property, so you don't have to go back to the airport to book a car for a day trip into town.
Dinner at La Casona, known for its authentic coastal Mexican dishes, should not be missed.
Awards and RecognitionsBack to Top
Arrive at Gustavo Diaz Ordaz International Airport (PVR), which is approximately 10 miles (20 minutes) from the hotel.Paseo Cocoteros 750 Sur, Nuevo Vallarta, Nayarit, Mexico
Hotel FeaturesBack to Top Property Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Outdoor Pool
- Spa Services
- Beauty Salon
- Fitness Center
- Laundry Service
- Currency Exchange
- On-Site Car Rental
- Live Entertainment
- Multilingual Staff
- Business Center
- Enrichment Classes
- Private Balconies
- Full Kitchens
- Flat-Panel TVs
- Ceiling Fans
- Air Conditioning
- Hair Dryers
- In-Room Safes
- Iron/Ironing Boards
- 2 Restaurants
- Coffee Shop
- Private Dining
- Spa Cuisine
- 24-Hour Room Service
(European Plan refers to rates that include breakfast only.)
- 2-person occupancy for All-Inclusive rates
- 4-person occupancy in One-Bedroom Villa Suite for European Plan
- 6-person occupancy in Two-Bedroom Villa Suite for European Plan
- Complimentary breakfast for European Plan rates
• Breakfast, lunch, and gourmet dinner at hotel restaurants including wellness menus and restaurants at Villa del Palmar Flamingos (surcharges apply on Kobe Beef only)
• Unlimited cocktails and specialty beverages from a variety of domestic and international Premium brands by the glass, at Resort Bars and Restaurants
• 24-hour room service
• Daily Afternoon Tea Time
• Taxes & Gratuities for servers
• All resort fitness (with private instructor) and recreation facilities
• All resort activities and entertainment
• One Pirate Excursion per person per stay
• Non-Motorized equipment and/or water sports, aquaerobics, volleyball, and more
• Exclusive skin analysis at the Tatewari Spa
• Unlimited use of the Tatewari Hydrotherapy Circuit (Sauna, Steam Room, Jacuzzi)
• 1 complimentary round of golf per person per stay at Vista Vallarta or Marina Vallarta Golf Course (does not include transfers nor carts)
• One complimentary spa treatment per stay. Choose from: Passion Fruit Cell Remover (30 minutes)/Mango & Pineapple Sherbet Exfoliating Treatment (30 minutes)/Tire Legs Rejuvenating Massage (30 minutes)
• Unlimited use of the tennis court
• Laundry service (No dry cleaning)
• Deli consumptions on premises (no take outs)
• 15-percent Discount on groceries and souvenir purchases at Palmita Market and Tatewari Spa Services plus 25-percent discount on tours and excursions (from the menu of excursions at My Vallarta Experience Tour Agency)
• Not included: Kobe beef (US$35 surcharge per person, per meal), honor bar, take-out deli consumptions, groceries and souvenir purchases at Palmita Market, take-out food or beverages from resort restaurants or bars, handicrafts, bingo, windsurfing, snorkeling, dry cleaning, and tours and excursions.
Why We Love Nuevo Vallarta
White sand. Pristine waters. Perfect skies. Everything you love about Puerto Vallarta, but newer. And less crowded.
Arts Scene: Loft. Puerto Vallarta has a handful of art galleries, such as Loft, with canvas works and sculptures by Mexican artists. Corona 176 A, Centro.
Top Shopping: Rebeca's. Check it out for the island's best beachwear. Olas Altas 403, Col E Zapata.
Local Dining: La Ola Rica. Venture off property and dine at one of the area's top restaurants. La Ola Rica has a number of standout dishes including hot coconut shrimp and chile-poblano soup. Av Tercer Mundo.
Why Go Now
December through April
Whale Watching Season
From December to April, these gentle giants can be seen breaching out of the water as parents instruct their baby calves in the ways of their watery world.
February 5, 2014
Mexican Constitution Day
A large parade through central Puerto Vallarta and along the Malecon is the highlight of this event as well as a grand ceremony outside of Puerto Vallarta's City Hall.
Various locations around Puerto Vallarta.
February 14, 2014
Día de la Amistad
Not just a day for love, but also for friendship. Special menus in upscale restaurants, and live music to dance in different Latin ambience nightclubs.
March 4, 2014
Puerto Vallarta puts on a party with masquerades and parades in the streets to celebrate the beginning of Lent.