- HarbourView Inn, Charleston, South Carolina
- Warwick Melrose Hotel Dallas, Dallas, Texas
- Vuyani Safari Lodge, Moditlo Private Game Reserve, South Africa
- The Liaison Capitol Hill, Washington, District of Columbia
- Hotel Jerome, an Auberge Resort, Aspen, Colorado
- Casas del XVI, Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
- The Landings St. Lucia, Castries, St. Lucia, BWI
- Hacienda Encantada, Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
- Casa Bonita, Santa Cruz de Barahona, Dominican Republic
- Grand Isle Resort & Spa, Emerald Bay, Bahamas
- Jumeirah Grand Hotel Via Veneto, Rome, Italy
1 of 9 | Next photo
Florence, ItalyEnter your email address and zip code for pricing and availability
Why Stay At Lungarno Suites
Find your Florentine home-away-from-home in one of this hotel's large, fully-equipped suites or studios overlooking the Arno River.
The always-stylish Ferragamo clan runs a quartet of hotels along the Arno River in the central shopping district, just a few blocks from the family's flagship palazzo and shoe museum. This property is a collection of 44 spacious suites and studios, each in a clean, understated style and structured like a mini-apartment (complete with a kitchenette). Don't despair at the lack of such on-site services as restaurant or gym; guests have full privileges next door at the Ferragamos' Gallery Hotel Art—including the option to order room service from Fusion Bar's unique Asian-Tuscan menu.
It's a great choice for families—not just for the primo location and kitchenette, but pull-out sofas and cots on demand make it easy for the clan to share a suite.
Feeling lazy? The staff will shop for groceries and bring them to your room.
Awards and RecognitionsBack to Top
- Small Luxury Hotels of the World
Arrive at Florence Amerigo Vespucci Airport (FLR), which is approximately 10 miles (30 minutes) from the hotel.Lungarno Acciaiuoli, 4, Florence, Tuscany, Italy
Hotel FeaturesBack to Top Property Amenities
- 24-Hour Reception
- Landry Service
- Limousine Service
- Grocery Delivery Service
- Wireless Internet Access
- Mini Bars
- Coffee Makers
- Satellite Television
- DVD Players
- Air Conditioning
- Daily Housekeeping
- Room Service
- 2-person + infant occupancy in Studio Suite
- 2-person occupancy in One-Bedroom Suite (up to 2 children may also stay in room - €40/night per child payable directly to hotel upon arrival)
- Welcome fruit plate
Why We Love Florence
Gelato, wine, and art. All the best in the world. All in one day. (Or, spread out over how ever many days you wish).
Top Restaurant: Ristorante Cibrèo. The refined Tuscan menu is so authentic there isn't even pasta or bistecca fiorentina on offer. Dinner for two $120. Read More
Where to Drink: Capocaccia. This see-and-be-seen lounge along the Arno has snacks by day and chic Florentines spilling into the street by night. Drinks for two $30. Lungarno Corsini 12-14r.
Ideal Souvenir: Gloves. The Donnini family has been Florence's premier glove makers since 1919. For your own butter-soft pair, stop in at Madova. Via Guicciardini 1r. Read More
Why Go Now
Now through April 17, 2011
Amici della Musica concerts
Teatro della Pergola
Now through April 30, 2011
"From Icons to Malevich—Masterpieces from the Russian Museum of St. Petersburg"
Palazzo Pitti: Galleria d'Arte Moderna
Now through April 30, 2011
"Vinum Nostrum: Art, Science, and Myths of Wine in Ancient Mediterranean Civilizations"
Palazzo Pitti: Museo degli Argenti
Now through May 1, 2011
"The Ghirlandaios: A Family of Painters in the Renaissance"
Various locations in Florence and Scandicci