- Las Hadas Golf Resort & Marina, Manzanillo, Mexico
- Sivory Punta Cana, Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
- Colony Palms Hotel, Palm Springs, California
- Koro Sun Resort and Rainforest Spa, Vanua Levu Island, Fiji
- Santa Barbara Beach & Golf Resort, Newport, Curaçao
- St. James's Club Resort & Villas, St John's, Antigua and Barbuda
- Bitter End Yacht Club, Virgin Gorda, British Virgin Islands
- Aqua Wellness Resort, Playa Le Redonda, Nicaragua
- The Pavilions Phuket, Phuket, Thailand
1 of 10 | Next photo
Meson Sacristia de la Compania
Puebla, MexicoEnter your email address and zip code for pricing and availability
Why Stay At Meson Sacristia de la Compania
The charming Mesón Sacristía in the colonial city of Puebla, Mexico, is best known for its fantastic Mexican restaurant, which serves the best mole in town.
Housed in a former colonial mansion, this small family-run property is conveniently located in Puebla's historic center, just a few blocks from the city's main plaza. Painted in vivid colors (pink, violet, bright blue) and filled with rustic furnishings, the hotel has a romantic and authentic Mexican atmosphere. Be sure to have a meal at the in-house restaurant, which serves traditional local fare, including the best mole in Puebla. Each of the eight suites is elegantly appointed with beautiful antiques, local crafts, and Talavera tiles. Book the honeymoon suite, which has a canopy bed and a balcony overlooking a charming cobblestoned street.
Learn to make the hotel's famous mole during cooking classes with chef Alonso HernÁndez.
Ask the hotel concierge to arrange for a visit to one of Puebla's famous Talavera factories. Watch artisans create colorful handmade pottery and pick up a few pieces to take home.
Arrive at Benito Juarez International Airport (MEX), which is approximately 80 miles (1.5-2 hours) from the hotel. Transfers are available: $260 roundtrip to/from the airport for up to 5 people.6 Sur 304 Callejon de los Sapos, Puebla, Puebla, Mexico
Hotel FeaturesBack to Top Property Amenities
- Spa Services
- Cooking Classes
- Laundry Service
- Live Entertainment
- Cultural Programs
- Unique Design
- Satellite Television
- Wireless Internet Access
- Coffee Makers
- Air Conditioning
- Daily Newspaper
- Outdoor Dining
- In-Room Dining
- 2-person occupancy in Master Suite
- 2-person (king bed) or 3-person (two double beds) occupancy in Junior Suite
- Local sweets platter upon arrival
Why We Love Puebla
Classic meets contemporary. Stunning colonial architecture. A vibrant up-and-coming arts scene. Oh, and delicious food, too.
Ancient Site: Cantona ruins. Smaller than Teotihuacan, the lesser-known Cantona archaeological ruins are a great find just an hour outside Puebla.
Where to Eat: Casa de los Muñecos. Off hotel grounds, this restaurant offers some of the best Mexican food in the city.
Why Go Now
Various locations around town
Performática: International Forum of Contemporary Dance and Movement Arts
May 5, 2013
Cinco de Mayo
Cinco de Mayo Boulevard