- The Lodge at Pico Bonito, La Ceiba, Honduras
- HarbourView Inn, Charleston, South Carolina
- Warwick Melrose Hotel Dallas, Dallas, Texas
- Vuyani Safari Lodge, Moditlo Private Game Reserve, South Africa
- The Liaison Capitol Hill, Washington, District of Columbia
- Hotel Jerome, an Auberge Resort, Aspen, Colorado
- Casas del XVI, Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
- The Landings St. Lucia, Castries, St. Lucia, BWI
- Hacienda Encantada, Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
- Casa Bonita, Santa Cruz de Barahona, Dominican Republic
- Grand Isle Resort & Spa, Emerald Bay, Bahamas
- Jumeirah Grand Hotel Via Veneto, Rome, Italy
- Hidden Valley Inn & Reserve, Hidden Valley Reserve, Belize
- The Parrish Collection Kauai, Kauai, Hawaiian Islands
- Spruce Point Inn Resort & Spa, Boothbay Harbor, Maine
- Currently no upcoming sales
1 of 15 | Next photo
Villa del Palmar Flamingos Beach Resort & Spa
Nuevo Vallarta, MexicoEnter your email address and zip code for pricing and availability
Why Stay At Villa del Palmar Flamingos Beach Resort & Spa
The sunsets are magical and the service is stellar, but the property is best known among Riviera Nayarit resorts for its selection of restaurants.
Whether you prefer to dine in your resort suite (complete with Banderas Bay views) or at a pizza bar, an open-air trattoria, or a white tablecloth restaurant with a seasonal menu, the Villa del Palmar Flamingos is an ideal hotel choice in Mexico's Riviera Nayarit. Days are best spent lounging by the two-tiered pool, playing tennis, snorkeling in the turquoise bay waters, or enjoying the many water treatment pools at the 17,000-square-foot spa. Guests can also opt for off-property excursions including horseback riding on the beach, jungle canopy adventures, deep-sea fishing, and tours of the area's agave farms and tequila factories. After a full day of activities, enjoy a Flamingo margarita at the hotel's Bella Vista Terrace, where music and dance performances liven up evening cocktails.
Don't miss a 50-minute four-hands massage followed by a water ritual at the Tatewari Spa.
Hotel staff members know the best sunset vantage points. In spring, be ready for the colorful display at 7PM.
Arrive at Puerto Vallarta's Gustavo Diaz Ordaz International Airport (PVR), which is approximately 10 miles (15 minutes) from the hotel.Circuito Paseo Costero Y Playa Lote, Nuevo Vallarta, Nayarit, Mexico
Hotel FeaturesBack to Top Property Amenities
- Spa on Property
- Outdoor Pool
- Fitness Center
- Car Rental
- Landry Service
- Currency Exchange
- Live Entertainment
- Organized Activities
- Kids Club
- Business Services
- Convention Center
- Ocean Views
- Private Balconies
- Ceiling Fans
- In-Room Safe
- Iron + Ironing Boards
- Air Conditioning
- Full Kitchens or Kitchenettes
- 2 Restaurants
- Deli + Market
- Private Dining
- Room Service
(European Plan refers to rates that include breakfast only.)
- 2-person occupancy for All-Inclusive rates (up to 2 children may stay in room for additional $49/night per child if total occupancy exceeds 2 - payable directly to hotel at check-in)
- 3-adult or 2-adult + 2-children occupancy for European Plan rates
- Complimentary breakfast for European Plan rates
• Unlimited food (surcharges apply on lobster, jumbo shrimp and prime meat dishes)
• Unlimited beverages (Local and House Brands)
• All resort fitness and recreation facilities
• All resort activities and entertainment
• Non motorized water sports equipment
• Supervised children's program (ages 4-12)
Why We Love Nuevo Vallarta
White sand. Pristine waters. Perfect skies. Everything you love about Puerto Vallarta, but newer. And less crowded.
Silver Souvenirs: Cassandra Shaw Jewelry. In La Zona Romantica, which has some of Puerto Vallarta's best shopping, this jewelry shop features handcrafted silver jewelry, as well as turquoise and other stone pieces.
Culture Scene: Manuel Lepe Museum. Puerto Vallarta has a number of museums and galleries, including this epic one, which exhibits works by the internationally recognized 20th-century painter.
Market Bargains: Río Cuale Flea Market. For hammocks, leather belts, and other Mexican crafts, browse this flea market (a.k.a. Río Cuale on Insurgentes) in Puerto Vallarta.
Why Go Now
Now through April
Sea Turtle Season
Sea turtles begin to nest at locations around the coastline of Puerto Vallarta and Banderas Bay, being observed and protected by many locals and visitors.
November 8 - 18, 2012
XVIII Gourmet Festival
For ten memorable days there will be gastronomy events at the Festival Gourmet and each of them will be a highlight of its own.