- Scrub Island Resort, Spa & Marina, Scrub Island, British Virgin Islands
- Cottage Grove Inn, Calistoga, Napa County, California
- Hesperia Madrid, Madrid, Spain
- Las Hadas Golf Resort & Marina, Manzanillo, Mexico
- Sivory Punta Cana, Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
- Colony Palms Hotel, Palm Springs, California
- Koro Sun Resort and Rainforest Spa, Vanua Levu Island, Fiji
- Santa Barbara Beach & Golf Resort, Newport, Curaçao
- St. James's Club Resort & Villas, St John's, Antigua and Barbuda
- Bitter End Yacht Club, Virgin Gorda, British Virgin Islands
- Aqua Wellness Resort, Playa Le Redonda, Nicaragua
- The Pavilions Phuket, Phuket, Thailand
1 of 20 | Next photo
Palm Island Resort
Palm Island, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
Enter your email address and zip code for pricing and availability
Why Stay At Palm Island Resort
Accessible only by boat, this exclusive resort occupies its own Caribbean island at the southernmost tip of the St. Vincent and the Grenadines archipelago.
Privacy reigns at this exclusive island resort in the Caribbean archipelago of St. Vincent and the Grenadines, where the 135-acre property is the setting for just 43 guest rooms and cottages. All have verandas for taking in the sea and lush garden views, cheerful tropical décor (lots of bamboo, wicker, and bright splashy prints), and woven rattan ceilings. (There's air-conditioning, but you'll likely prefer to let the breeze in through the louvered windows.) The beach, with its talcum-soft sand and turquoise shallows, is postcard-perfect, and the massive free-form swimming pool—waterfall-fed and surrounded by boulders (and servers bearing cocktails)—is no slouch, either.
Since romance is a priority here, children under 16 aren't permitted during high season (January through April 23). After April 24, children under 12 are not permitted.
Hike through the 135-acre palm forest (there were 1,852 trees at last count) to one of the lookout spots, where you'll have fabulous views of island-dotted Caribbean waters.
Awards and RecognitionsBack to Top
St Vincent the Grenadines' Leading Boutique Hotel
- World Travel Award
Arrive at Union Island Airport (UNI), which is approximately a 10 minute boat ride to the resort. You will connect to UNI through Grantley Adams International Airport (BGI).Palm Island, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
Hotel FeaturesBack to Top Property Amenities
- Spa Services
- Fitness Center
- Television Lounge
- Nature Trails
- Tennis Courts
- Table Tennis
- Water Sports
- Private Terraces
- Coffee Makers
- Mini Refrigerators
- In-Room Safes
- Ceiling Fans
- Air Conditioning
- 2 Restaurants
- Afternoon Tea
7-night minimum stay required
This property is All-Inclusive!
- 2-person occupancy in Beachfront Room
- 3-person occupancy in Island Loft
- All-Inclusive plan includes:
• All hotel taxes and hotel fees
• All meals including breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea, dinner and late-night snacks
• All beverages
• Non-motorized watersports
Why We Love Palm Island
Find serene seclusion at its finest at this private palm-lined paradise in the Caribbean.
Wildlife Spotting: Migratory birds use Palm Island as a much-needed resting stop. You'll spot bananaquits, herons, mockingbirds, and hummingbirds throughout the year.
Island Hopping: Guests can book boating trips to the neighboring islands of Mopian or Union, or opt for a sunset champagne cruise around Palm Island.
Best Day Trip: Book a sail to the Tobago Cays, a national Marine Park with excellent snorkeling and diving spots as well as beautiful white-sand beaches.
Why Go Now
Celebrations and festivities in anticipation of Holy Easter week.
April 17 - 21, 2014
Heineken Easter Regatta
Traditional Easter sailing in Bequia.
A celebration of riotous colour, heritage and life featuring traditional street parties, calypso dancing, steel pan performances, costume parades