- Las Hadas Golf Resort & Marina, Manzanillo, Mexico
- Sivory Punta Cana, Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
- Colony Palms Hotel, Palm Springs, California
- Koro Sun Resort and Rainforest Spa, Vanua Levu Island, Fiji
- Santa Barbara Beach & Golf Resort, Newport, Curaçao
- St. James's Club Resort & Villas, St John's, Antigua and Barbuda
- Bitter End Yacht Club, Virgin Gorda, British Virgin Islands
- Aqua Wellness Resort, Playa Le Redonda, Nicaragua
- The Pavilions Phuket, Phuket, Thailand
1 of 43 | Next photo
Villa del Palmar Cancun
Playa Mujeres (Cancún), MexicoEnter your email address and zip code for pricing and availability
Why Stay At Villa del Palmar Cancun
The experience is more quiet Cancún than rowdy spring break: while the property is close to the Caribbean city's airport and thriving urban center, it's far from the overwhelmingly crowded hotel zone.
Villa del Palmar is a part of Playa Mujeres, a new resort development on the Caribbean with a Greg Norman golf course and tropical oceanfront grounds. It's only 30 minutes from Cancún's easily accessible international airport, but it's a world away from the city's party scene. The hotel's 150 rooms on nine floors are spacious and functional, all with marble floors, terraces, kitchens or kitchenettes, and garden or ocean views. Some also have laundry rooms, Jacuzzis, and private sundecks. The upscale property also has two restaurants that feature regional Mexican cuisine, as well as international favorites such as Japanese and American fare. Guests book massages in one of two massage villas, play golf, or take advantage of the resort's water activities (kayaking, snorkeling, and more). Or, do what you really came here to do: sunbathe by the infinity pool or ocean with a top-shelf margarita in hand.
From May to September, sign up with the hotel concierge for whale shark-watching trips.
Take advantage of the hotel's complimentary shuttles to downtown Cancún and the shopping district.
Arrive at Cancún International Airport (CUN), which is approximately 20 miles (30-40 minutes) from the hotel.Carretera Punta Sam KM 5.2, Playa Mujeres, Quintana Roo, Mexico
Hotel FeaturesBack to Top Property Amenities
- Outdoor Pool
- Spa Services
- Fitness Center
- Internet Access
- Flat-Panel Televisions
- Whirlpool Bathtubs
- Private Balconies
- Full Kitchens
- In-Room Safes
- Iron + Ironing Boards
- Hair Dryers
- Ceiling Fans
- Coffee Makers
- Air Conditioning
- 2 Restaurants
- Bar + Lounge
This resort is All-Inclusive!
- 2-person occupancy in Deluxe Room and One-Bedroom Suite
(up to 2 children may also occupy room for an additional $65/night per child if room occupancy exceeds 2 payable directly to hotel upon arrival)
- 4-person occupancy in Two-Bedroom Suite
(up to 4 children may also occupy room for an additional $65/night per child if room occupancy exceeds 4 payable directly to hotel upon arrival)
- All-Inclusive plan includes:
• All taxes and gratuities
• All meals, snacks, and beverages at Villa del Palmar's restaurants and bars (surcharge applies on Lobster, Shrimp, Prime Cuts, certain Premium Liquors and Wines)
• 24-hour room service
• International premium brand liquors, cocktails, beer, water, soft drinks, and house wine by the glass.
• Non-motorized water sports
• Daytime beach and pool activities
Palmita Market, massages, airport transportation and excursions.
Why We Love Playa Mujeres (Cancún)
Some of Mexico's most important Mayan ruins, including Tulum and Chichen Itza, are within hours of Cancún. The hotel concierge can arrange for a day trip.
Tee Time: If you love golf, you've come to the right place. There are 15 golf courses in the Mayan Riviera, including the new Greg Norman course (011-52-561-640-7000), five minutes from the resort.
Top Shopping: Serious fashionistas shouldn't miss the Plaza Caracol, one of the largest shopping malls in the Americas. Boulevard Kukulkan, KM 8.5.
Island Hopping: Take a boat to Isla Mujeres, across from Cancún. While there, rent a golf cart to better explore the island's laid-back beach town.
Why Go Now
Now through September
Whale Shark Migration
November 11 - 17, 2013
Mayakoba Golf Classic
Through six years, Mayakoba has welcomed some of the biggest names and most accomplished players in professional golf.
El Camaleón Golf Club, Playa del Carmen.
November 24, 2013
Taste of Playa
Culinary events celebrating the creativity and cultural influences of chefs throughout the Riviera Maya.
Parque Fundadores, Playa del Carmen.
November 28 - 30, 2013
Riviera Maya Jazz Festival
Three-day event, now in its 10th year, featuring big name musicians such as Earth, Wind and Fire.
Playa del Carmen.