- Las Hadas Golf Resort & Marina, Manzanillo, Mexico
- Sivory Punta Cana, Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
- Colony Palms Hotel, Palm Springs, California
- Koro Sun Resort and Rainforest Spa, Vanua Levu Island, Fiji
- Santa Barbara Beach & Golf Resort, Newport, Curaçao
- St. James's Club Resort & Villas, St John's, Antigua and Barbuda
- Bitter End Yacht Club, Virgin Gorda, British Virgin Islands
- Aqua Wellness Resort, Playa Le Redonda, Nicaragua
- The Pavilions Phuket, Phuket, Thailand
- The Parrish Collection Kauai, Kauai, Hawaiian Islands
- Spruce Point Inn Resort & Spa, Boothbay Harbor, Maine
- Hidden Valley Inn & Reserve, Hidden Valley Reserve, Belize
- ONE Bal Harbour Resort & Spa, Bal Harbour, Miami Beach, Florida
- Grand Isle Resort & Spa, Emerald Bay, Bahamas
- Jumeirah Grand Hotel Via Veneto, Rome, Italy
- Casa Bonita, Santa Cruz de Barahona, Dominican Republic
- Hacienda Encantada, Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
- The Lodge at Pico Bonito, La Ceiba, Honduras
- HarbourView Inn, Charleston, South Carolina
- Warwick Melrose Hotel Dallas, Dallas, Texas
1 of 14 | Next photo
Budapest, HungaryEnter your email address and zip code for pricing and availability
World's Best Awards
Why Stay At InterContinental Budapest
A first-class hotel in the center of Budapest, with views of city landmarks including the Danube River and Castle Hill.
In 2009, all 402 of the rooms in this squat glass tower close to the Chain Bridge were completely overhauled. The renovation? A modern, open, and airy take on Biedermeier style that makes this hotel the top property in the capital city. Certainly the prime location doesn't hurt: the hotel is right in the center of town on the Buda side, overlooking the Danube River to the massive Royal Palace on the southern side of Castle Hill, which is brilliantly illuminated at night. There is a hotel spa (par for the course in baths-obsessed Budapest) and an outdoor terrace where you can enjoy a drink or a meal at Corso restaurant with that incomparable Danube view.
Club Lounge rooms come with private reception and concierge services, a lounge with free nibbles, happy hour each evening, and free high-speed Internet (even a loaner computer, should you need one).
The hotel can provide a private guide to take you around the top sights for a surprisingly low fee.
Arrive at Budapest Airport (BUD), which is approximately 12 miles (30 minutes) away from the hotel.Apáczai Csere János utca 12-14, Budapest, Budapest, Hungary
Hotel FeaturesBack to Top Property Amenities
- Spa on Property
- Fitness Center
- Meeting Rooms
- Jewelry Shop
- Car Cleaning
- Scenic Views
- Flat-Panel Televisions
- In-Room Movies
- Coffee Makers
- Electric Adapters
- 3-person occupancy
- Complimentary bottle of wine upon arrival
Why We Love Budapest
Jaw-dropping architecture, stunning natural splendor and an electric nightlife make Budapest a must-see in Central Europe.
Great Dining: 21. This trendy restaurant in the Castle District is known for its unapologetically old-school Hungarian cuisine served in a minimalist space. Read More
Best Pub: Szimpla Kert. The Budapest nightlife scene is ruled by the Ruin Pubs, squatter pubs set in the courtyards and empty apartments of semi-abandoned buildings. The best is funky, labyrinthine Szimpla Kert. Read More
Top Shopping: Central Market Hall. This cavernous market is reminiscent of a converted old train station, is filled with food stalls (perfect for souvenir paprika and tins of goose liver) and, upstairs, vendors selling embroidery, lace, and other handicrafts. Vámház krt. at the south end of Váci út.