- Las Hadas Golf Resort & Marina, Manzanillo, Mexico
- Sivory Punta Cana, Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
- Colony Palms Hotel, Palm Springs, California
- Koro Sun Resort and Rainforest Spa, Vanua Levu Island, Fiji
- Santa Barbara Beach & Golf Resort, Newport, Curaçao
- St. James's Club Resort & Villas, St John's, Antigua and Barbuda
- Bitter End Yacht Club, Virgin Gorda, British Virgin Islands
- Aqua Wellness Resort, Playa Le Redonda, Nicaragua
- The Pavilions Phuket, Phuket, Thailand
- The Parrish Collection Kauai, Kauai, Hawaiian Islands
- Spruce Point Inn Resort & Spa, Boothbay Harbor, Maine
- Hidden Valley Inn & Reserve, Hidden Valley Reserve, Belize
- ONE Bal Harbour Resort & Spa, Bal Harbour, Miami Beach, Florida
- Grand Isle Resort & Spa, Emerald Bay, Bahamas
- Jumeirah Grand Hotel Via Veneto, Rome, Italy
- Casa Bonita, Santa Cruz de Barahona, Dominican Republic
- Hacienda Encantada, Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
- The Lodge at Pico Bonito, La Ceiba, Honduras
- HarbourView Inn, Charleston, South Carolina
- Warwick Melrose Hotel Dallas, Dallas, Texas
Coco Chanel inspired French décor meets innovative mixology at Bar Pleiades. 1 of 21 | Next photo
New York, New YorkEnter your email address and zip code for pricing and availability
Why Stay At The Surrey
Elegant Upper East Side hotel only one block from Central Park offering a swanky rooftop garden terrace and a celebrated Michelin-starred dining.
The Surrey is a grand-dame among storied New York City hotels. Opened in 1926 and recently revamped, the vivid mix of contemporary and Art Deco-inspired interior looks are courtesy of designer Lauren Rottet. The 190 spacious rooms are appointed in muted colors featuring custom-designed beds and oversized ebony desks with inlaid vanity trays. Marble bathrooms are outfitted with exclusive amenities, plush bathrobes and monogrammed slippers. To stay in shape head to the on-site 24-hour Fitness Center (an NYC rarity) or rent one of the hotel's custom-made Bobbin Bikes and take it for a spin at nearby Central Park. The hotel's singular highlight is the Michelin-starred Café Boulud where hotel patrons are treated to preferred seating. Guests also enjoy exclusive access to the private rooftop English garden, which comes complete with butler service.
Don't feel like getting out of your pajamas? Daniel Boulud's sublime French cuisine is available via 24-hour room service.
The hotel offers a complimentary house car, which (on a first-come-first-served basis) will drop guests off within a 20-block radius.
Awards and RecognitionsBack to Top
Star Rating, Cafe Boulud
Arrive at LaGuardia Airport (LGA) which is about 9 miles from the hotel. Anticipate between 25 and 35 minutes of travel time depending on traffic. You may also opt to arrive at John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK) or Newark International Airport (EWE).20 East 76th Street, New York, New York, United States
Hotel FeaturesBack to Top Property Amenities
- Spa on Property
- 24-hour Fitness Center
- Rooftop Terrace
- Bike Rentals
- Air Conditioning
- Sitting Areas
- Luxury Linens
- Flat-screen TVs
- iPod Docks
- Marble Bathrooms
- Luxury Bath Amenities
- Mini Bars
- In-Room Safes
- Pillow Menu
- In-room Cocktails
- In-room Dining
Stay 4 or more nights & also receive:
- Bottle of Champagne
- 20% Spa Discount (does not include Mani-Pedi)
Why We Love New York
Near limitless choices for museums and historical treasures plus world-class dining, entertainment and shopping make the Big Apple shine brightly.
321 East 73rd Street.
Where to Drink: Laid-back Guthrie Inn is among the hobnobbing cocktail bars breaking new ground on the Upper East Side. Try new twists on old favorites like the Jackson Ward, a variation of the Manhattan, made with Old Grand Dad 100 Proof. Drinks for two $22.
1259 Park Ave, between 97th and 98th Sts.
Where to Shop: Among the glam and famous Fifth Avenue department stores, Bergdorf Goodman, carrying high-end designer creations from Manolo Blahnik to Stella McCartney, is an iconic institution and only a quick stroll away from the hotel.
754 Fifth Ave., Manhattan.
Outdoor Excursion: Located 30 feet above the street on Manhattan's West Side, The High Line is an abandoned railroad track-turned-elevated public park perfect for an afternoon walk. Check out commissioned art by local artists and many plant and flower species, which take up residence during warmer months.
Gansevoort Street (Meatpacking District) to West 34th Street, between 10th and 11th Avenues.
Why Go Now
December 31, 2013
Times Square New Year's Eve
From parties around the city to the main event at Times Square, the city lights up every December 31. All-inclusive passes from $245.
February 6-13, 2014
Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week
More than 100 designers showcase their collections for fall season 2014.
Because it's New York. Do you need a reason?