- Scrub Island Resort, Spa & Marina, Scrub Island, British Virgin Islands
- Cottage Grove Inn, Calistoga, Napa County, California
- Hesperia Madrid, Madrid, Spain
- Las Hadas Golf Resort & Marina, Manzanillo, Mexico
- Sivory Punta Cana, Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
- Colony Palms Hotel, Palm Springs, California
- Koro Sun Resort and Rainforest Spa, Vanua Levu Island, Fiji
- Santa Barbara Beach & Golf Resort, Newport, Curaçao
- St. James's Club Resort & Villas, St John's, Antigua and Barbuda
- Bitter End Yacht Club, Virgin Gorda, British Virgin Islands
- Aqua Wellness Resort, Playa Le Redonda, Nicaragua
- The Pavilions Phuket, Phuket, Thailand
1 of 22 | Next photo
The Keating San Diego
San Diego, CaliforniaEnter your email address and zip code for pricing and availability
Why Stay At The Keating San Diego
The Keating's serious design pedigree brings a dose of slick style to San Diego's Gaslamp district.
The stately Romanesque-style 120-year-old building in San Diego's Gaslamp district may look like a classic hotel, but in fact, the interior's sleek lines, slate-gray cement floors, white leather upholstery, and cherry-red accents give the impression of a sports car in mid engine-rev. That image is not far off, since The Keating is the first hotel by Pininfarina, an Italian master design firm famous for its concepts for Ferrari and Maserati. All 35 loftlike rooms are furnished with goose-down duvets and faux-fur blankets, Lavazza espresso machines, and Bang & Olufsen entertainment systems (plus free Wi-Fi). Downstairs, the Merk Bistro Italiano dishes up Italian cuisine with a SoCal twist; Krust Pizzeria serves tasty pies; and the basement Sway lounge pulses with dance music between historic brick walls.
The Gaslamp is the city's most hip and happening neighborhood, which means that it's great for hitting restaurants and nightspots, but light sleepers will want to request a room off the street (no view, but quieter).
There is a package in which you get a Ferrari 360 to drive around town—though it adds an extra zero to your room rates.
Arrive at San Diego International Airport (SAN), which is approximately 5 miles (10 minutes) from the hotel.432 F Street, San Diego, California, United States
Hotel FeaturesBack to Top Property Amenities
- Spa Services
- Fitness Room
- Meeting Rooms
- Pet Friendly
- Laundry Service
- Luxury Linens
- Flat-Panel Televisions
- DVD Player
- On-Demand System
- MP3 Player
- Mini Bars
- Espresso Machine
- Luxury Bath Amenities
- Rain Showers
- Hair Dryers
- Wired + Wireless Internet
- Wine Bar
- In-Room Dining
- Nightly rate is for 2 adults + 1 child under 12. Children over 12 may share accommodation for an additional $20 per night.
Why We Love San Diego
Beaches, boardwalks and beautiful people. San Diego showcases sun-kissed Southern California in fine laidback form.
Best Dining: Anthology. Grab a meal at San Diego's premier supper club, with performances by live music acts and a kitchen helmed by chef Todd Allison. Read More
Rooftop Cocktails: Stingaree. Sip a cocktail by a fire pit under the stars on the rooftop Oasis lounge atop the always-crowded Stingaree nightclub. Read More
Best Day Trip: Torrey Pines State Reserve. Sixteen miles north of San Diego, above La Jolla, you'll find this stunning 2,000-acre coastal preserve. Read More
Why Go Now
May 8 - 11, 2014
San Diego Crawfish, Zydeco and Blues Festival
Celebrated festival honoring all things Louisiana with live music performances and authentic creole food.
Spanish Landing Park, Harbor Island.
May 18, 2014
San Diego Sicilian Festival
Sicilian cuisine, colorful parades and family entertainment.
September 21 - 26, 2014
San Diego Restaurant Week
This beloved semi-annual event features mouth-watering prix fixe menus from 180 of San Diego's finest restaurants.