- Scrub Island Resort, Spa & Marina, Scrub Island, British Virgin Islands
- Cottage Grove Inn, Calistoga, Napa County, California
- Hesperia Madrid, Madrid, Spain
- Las Hadas Golf Resort & Marina, Manzanillo, Mexico
- Sivory Punta Cana, Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
- Colony Palms Hotel, Palm Springs, California
- Koro Sun Resort and Rainforest Spa, Vanua Levu Island, Fiji
- Santa Barbara Beach & Golf Resort, Newport, Curaçao
- St. James's Club Resort & Villas, St John's, Antigua and Barbuda
- Bitter End Yacht Club, Virgin Gorda, British Virgin Islands
- Aqua Wellness Resort, Playa Le Redonda, Nicaragua
- The Pavilions Phuket, Phuket, Thailand
1 of 9 | Next photo
Cannes, FranceEnter your email address and zip code for pricing and availability
Why Stay At Villa Garbo
Forget a formal check-in. Guests feel right at home at this Cannes mainstay, where thoughtful details—such as a relaxed welcome and an open bar in the evenings—keep travelers coming back.
After their Le Cavendish relaunch, Guy and Christine Welter transformed this lovely 1884 villa in central Cannes into 11 beautifully appointed apartment suites with four-star luxuries. The eclectic styling mixes postmodern and Belle Époque, all elegant lines and rich colors. Breakfast is served in your quarters, where you'll also find a Nespresso machine and plasma TV. There is a garden and spa, but what guests rave about most is the evening happy hour with free drinks—in the lounge before a crackling fireplace in cooler weather or on the terrace in summer.
There's a charge for spa services, but guests can use the hammam and fitness area for free.
At breakfast, don't miss the house-made jams and pastries.
Arrive at Aéroport de Nice-Côte d'Azur (NCE), which is approximately 15 miles (30 minutes) from the hotel.62 Boulevard d'Alsace, Cannes, France
Hotel FeaturesBack to Top Property Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Spa on Property
- Fitness Room
- Flat-Panel Televisions
- iPod Docks
- Luxury Linens
- Hair Dryers
- Coffee Makers
- Wireless Internet
- All hotel taxes, city taxes and hotel fees
- 2-person occupancy
- Breakfast each morning
- Complimentary open bar from 6 p.m. - 8 p.m. each evening
Why We Love Cannes
Glitz + glamor along France's stunning Southeastern Coast. Oh, and that International Film Festival, too.
Epic Day Trip: St. Marguerite Island. A tour of the island, where the Man in the Iron Mask was imprisoned, is worth the ferry ride. Read More
Haute Shops: Promenade de la Croisette. In Antibes, don't miss the shopping on the Promenade de la Croisette, an oceanfront thoroughfare with a number of luxury stores.
Wine Tasting: Île St. Honorat. Venture here to visit the vineyards at Abbey Notre-Dame de Lérins.