- Scrub Island Resort, Spa & Marina, Scrub Island, British Virgin Islands
- Cottage Grove Inn, Calistoga, Napa County, California
- Hesperia Madrid, Madrid, Spain
- Las Hadas Golf Resort & Marina, Manzanillo, Mexico
- Sivory Punta Cana, Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
- Colony Palms Hotel, Palm Springs, California
- Koro Sun Resort and Rainforest Spa, Vanua Levu Island, Fiji
- Santa Barbara Beach & Golf Resort, Newport, Curaçao
- St. James's Club Resort & Villas, St John's, Antigua and Barbuda
- Bitter End Yacht Club, Virgin Gorda, British Virgin Islands
- Aqua Wellness Resort, Playa Le Redonda, Nicaragua
- The Pavilions Phuket, Phuket, Thailand
1 of 8 | Next photo
42 The Calls
Leeds, EnglandEnter your email address and zip code for pricing and availability
42 The Calls is a modern hotel set in a former corn mill in Leeds, England. With an exquisite downtown location, the hotel offers a refreshingly different design overlooking the River Aire. A rustic and chic atmosphere permeates throughout all guestrooms and suites, which also include satellite television, bath robes, and designer bath amenities. Guests can start the day with a traditional Yorkshire breakfast in the River Room and close out the evening at Brasserie Forty4, which is a bright waterfront restaurant that serves contemporary cuisine.
Visit Property Website
- 2-person occupancy
- All hotel taxes
Some resorts charge a daily resort fee that is payable directly to the property upon arrival. These fees are not included in the Total Paid to Vacationist.
Spacious room with King size Bed, Ensuite Bathroom, Complimentary Wifi, Interactive Tv System, some River Facing Rooms.