- Castello di Casole, Tuscany, Italy
- Oxygen Jungle Villas, Uvita, Costa Rica
- Sofitel Hotel Moorea, Moorea, French Polynesia
- SLS Hotel South Beach, Miami South Beach, Florida
- Sublime Samana, Las Terrenas, Dominican Republic
- Majestic Hotel Cannes, Cannes, France
- Scrub Island Resort, Spa & Marina, Scrub Island, British Virgin Islands
- Cottage Grove Inn, Calistoga, Napa County, California
- Hesperia Madrid, Madrid, Spain
- Las Hadas Golf Resort & Marina, Manzanillo, Mexico
- Sivory Punta Cana, Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
1 of 6 | Next photo
Jaipur, IndiaEnter your email address and zip code for pricing and availability
A distinctive and uniquely local experience, Rasa calls to travelers who yearn for adventure. Located on the outskirts of Jaipur, adjacent to the walls of the historic Amer Fort, this Sterling Design hotel features 40 luxury tents spread out over sculpted and rocky terrain. Each is furnished with 21st-century amenities and warm tones that evoke a feeling of pared-down luxury through a strong contemporary aesthetic. The Restaurant at Rasa offers traditional Indian cuisine with a fusion menu crafted from ingredients grown directly in the hotel's organic gardens.
Visit Property Website
- 2-person occupancy
- All hotel taxes
Some resorts charge a daily resort fee that is payable directly to the property upon arrival. These fees are not included in the Total paid to Vacationist.
500 square feet - King Size - Private Outdoor Space. Each tent has large bay windows with light filtering latticework and a high roof that recedes in a slope above a four-poster bed. The interiors are done in shades of brown stone, wood and leather giving a sense of pared down luxury through a strong contemporary aesthetic.