- Scrub Island Resort, Spa & Marina, Scrub Island, British Virgin Islands
- Cottage Grove Inn, Calistoga, Napa County, California
- Hesperia Madrid, Madrid, Spain
- Las Hadas Golf Resort & Marina, Manzanillo, Mexico
- Sivory Punta Cana, Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
- Colony Palms Hotel, Palm Springs, California
- Koro Sun Resort and Rainforest Spa, Vanua Levu Island, Fiji
- Santa Barbara Beach & Golf Resort, Newport, Curaçao
- St. James's Club Resort & Villas, St John's, Antigua and Barbuda
- Bitter End Yacht Club, Virgin Gorda, British Virgin Islands
- Aqua Wellness Resort, Playa Le Redonda, Nicaragua
- The Pavilions Phuket, Phuket, Thailand
A secluded 100-acre peninsula provides the best of Antigua experiences. 1 of 15 | Next photo
St. James's Club Resort & Villas
St John's, Antigua and BarbudaEnter your email address and zip code for pricing and availability
Why Stay At St. James's Club Resort & Villas
Bordered by two beaches and with amenities like an all-day kids' club, St. James' Club is an ideal family-friendly resort on laid-back Antigua.
Set on a peninsula and spread across 100 acres of verdant greenery and swaying palm trees, rooms and villas at the St. James' occupy several breezy emerald-roofed buildings. Wicker furnishings sit on the private balconies and decks and interiors laid out in terracotta tile floors offer flat-screen TVs, mini fridges and en-suite bathrooms with separate showers and tubs. Framed by two beaches, one facing east primed for top-tier snorkeling with calm waters, the other looking out west made for surfing and body boarding, the resort spoils guests for choice about whether to enjoy beach sunsets or sunrises. There are six pools for playing or lounging along with an abundance of watersports activities like kayaking, pedal boating and catamaran sailing. The hotel is a haven for the active and offers six tennis courts and a fitness center. Dining at the resort runs the gamut from relaxed beachside meals to elegantly prepared victuals at Piccolo Mondo.
Ready for something new? Arrange for an Aromatic Moor Mud Wrap treatment (with essential oils of sandalwood, lavender and lemon) at the Tranquility Spa to soothe away sore muscles, aches and pains.
Hours at the Just For Kids Club are from 9 a.m. to 10 p.m. Teens have a room of their own and can try their hand at the Wii game console, computers, and a karaoke machine.
Arrive at V C Bird International Airport (ANU), which is approximately 15 miles (30 minutes) from the resort.Mamora Bay, St John's, Antigua, Antigua and Barbuda
Hotel FeaturesBack to Top Property Amenities
- 2 Beaches
- 4 Outdoor Pools
- Spa on Property
- Fitness Center
- Tennis Courts
- Water Sports Center
- Live Entertainment
- Kids Club
- Gift Shop
- Private Balconies
- Satellite Television
- 4 Restaurants
- 4 Bars
- Afternoon Tea
- Outdoor Dining
- Beach Bar
- Room Service
These rates are All-Inclusive
- All hotel taxes and hotel fees
- Rates are based on 2 people. The Beachfront room can accommodate up to 2 additional children for an extra $50 per child per night if under aged 12, or $85 if over 12
- Fruit platter and bottle of Antigua rum upon arrival
- 3 meals per day, snacks & afternoon tea
- All beverages including name-brand liquor
- Non-motorized water sports
Why We Love St John's
This secluded slice of Antigua is blessed with two beaches at its doorstep fit to any taste: Mamora Bay has tranquil shores ideal for snorkeling while Coco Beach on the opposite side has an exciting surf.
Where to Drink: No need to go off-property for authentic entertainment: Mark your weekly calendar to gather at the Docksider Bar with a chilled Wadadli beer - Antigua's number one libation - and Caribbean Calypso night on Thursdays.
Best Day Trip: In their heyday, Fort Berkeley's now-ruins once guarded the island's southern harbor. It is a magnificent vantage point across the South Coast of English Harbor. Have resort staff pack you a picnic lunch to savor the view in style.
Outdoor Excursion: Nelson's Dockyard National Park is home to a wealth of native flora and fauna. Notably, it is also the only continually working Georgian Shipyard in the world spreading 18th century charm through original restored buildings and guides in period clothing.
Why Go Now
Now through November
Turtle Watch at Pasture Beach
Pasture Bay Beach is the nesting site for the Hawksbill Turtle, one of the most endangered sea turtles in the tropical regions of the world.
Pasture Beach, Long Island (Jumby Bay).
October 31, 2014
National Dress Day
Island buildings are draped with brightly colored tapestries commemorating the anniversary of Antigua's independence.
December 25, 2014
Christmas Day Nelson's Dockyard Champagne Party
Partake in a beloved tradition at Antigua's best-known institution, Nelson's Dockyard and enjoy a Champagne party, live music, and BBQ beginning mid-morning.