- Las Hadas Golf Resort & Marina, Manzanillo, Mexico
- Sivory Punta Cana, Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
- Colony Palms Hotel, Palm Springs, California
- Koro Sun Resort and Rainforest Spa, Vanua Levu Island, Fiji
- Santa Barbara Beach & Golf Resort, Newport, Curaçao
- St. James's Club Resort & Villas, St John's, Antigua and Barbuda
- Bitter End Yacht Club, Virgin Gorda, British Virgin Islands
- Aqua Wellness Resort, Playa Le Redonda, Nicaragua
- The Pavilions Phuket, Phuket, Thailand
1 of 5 | Next photo
Napa River Inn
Napa, CaliforniaEnter your email address and zip code for pricing and availability
Nestled into the heart of Napa Valley, the Napa River Inn stands out as an upscale boutique hotel offering traditional comfort, convenience, and personal service to both leisure and business travelers. Surrounded by the valley's world-renowned vineyards, beautiful scenery, excellent restaurants, and favorable climate, the inn sits snugly along the banks of the Napa River on 2.5 riverfront acres. The Inn is part of the historic Napa Mill, which was built in 1884. Once home to a warehouse and grain mill, today the Napa Mill houses several restaurants, Silo's Jazz Club, a day spa, and the luxurious Napa River Inn.
Visit Property Website
SOLD OUT! We’re sorry—the room nights for this property are sold out. View other participating properties
Historic deluxe rooms are the original Hatt Building. The original flooring, exposed white rock maple tongue-and-groove plank flooring, is now covered with area rugs. Deluxe rooms also have king canopy beds, lounge chairs, velvet ottomans and slipper tubs, separate walk-in showers and all amenities.