- HarbourView Inn, Charleston, South Carolina
- Warwick Melrose Hotel Dallas, Dallas, Texas
- Vuyani Safari Lodge, Moditlo Private Game Reserve, South Africa
- The Liaison Capitol Hill, Washington, District of Columbia
- Hotel Jerome, an Auberge Resort, Aspen, Colorado
- Casas del XVI, Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
- The Landings St. Lucia, Castries, St. Lucia, BWI
1 of 5 | Next photo
Udaipur, IndiaEnter your email address and zip code for pricing and availability
Enter a world once ruled by royalty and privilege. Nestled in the Aravali hills, the 18th-century Devi Garh, The Fort Palace, rises in regal splendor to watch over the village of Delwara. This magnificent Indian luxury hotel was conceived as an opulent place where the majesty of the past would meet the contemporary amenities of the 21st Century. Enjoy an extraordinary grouping of thoughtful features. Relax with East Indian spa treatments. Explore the area during a camel safari. Learn your future from the on-staff astrologer. Trek to an ancient temple. Delight in all this exotic Udaipur luxury hotel offers and experience the adventure of a lifetime.
Visit Property Website
- 3-person occupancy
- All hotel taxes
Some resorts charge a daily resort fee that is payable directly to the property upon arrival. These fees are not included in the Total paid to Vacationist.
490 square feet. Have own private lobby and tented terrace - Overlook a vivid field of flowers - Decor is based on local green marble - Serenity and beauty of the garden inside.