- HarbourView Inn, Charleston, South Carolina
- Warwick Melrose Hotel Dallas, Dallas, Texas
- Vuyani Safari Lodge, Moditlo Private Game Reserve, South Africa
- The Liaison Capitol Hill, Washington, District of Columbia
- Hotel Jerome, an Auberge Resort, Aspen, Colorado
- Casas del XVI, Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
- The Landings St. Lucia, Castries, St. Lucia, BWI
- Hacienda Encantada, Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
- Casa Bonita, Santa Cruz de Barahona, Dominican Republic
- Grand Isle Resort & Spa, Emerald Bay, Bahamas
- Jumeirah Grand Hotel Via Veneto, Rome, Italy
1 of 7 | Next photo
Dolphin Bay Resort & Spa
San Luis Obispo/Shell Beach, CaliforniaEnter your email address and zip code for pricing and availability
Set on the bluffs above the central California coastline, Dolphin Bay blends comfort, service, and style to create a luxurious Pacific coast haven. Offering 62 spacious one- and two-bedroom suites with terraces, each well-appointed accommodation provides expansive ocean views. The Lido Restaurant & Bar serves Californian coastal cuisine with an emphasis on locally produced food and wine. La Bonne Vie Spa also draws inspiration from the local surroundings for its signature treatments. Soak in panoramic ocean views, including playful dolphins and migrating whales, from the restaurant, terraces, infinity pool, and Jacuzzi.
Visit Property Website
- 4-person occupancy
- All hotel taxes
Some resorts charge a daily resort fee that is payable directly to the property upon arrival. These fees are not included in the Total paid to Vacationist.
One-bedroom ocean view villas offer stunning ocean views across the infinity pool out to the Pacific Ocean from the private terrace. These luxury villas are approximately 985 square feet with a king-size bed in the master suite and a fireplace in the living room.