- La Placencia Resort, Placencia Village, Belize
- Le Montrose Suites West Hollywood, Los Angeles, California
- Deep Blue, Providencia Island, Colombia
- Belmond El Encanto, Santa Barbara, California
- Villa del Palmar Cancun, Playa Mujeres (Cancún), Mexico
- Laluna, Saint George's, Grenada
- Hotel Marquis Faubourg, Paris, France
1 of 6 | Next photo
Hotel New Grand
Yokohama, JapanEnter your email address and zip code for pricing and availability
Designated a historic monument and considered one of the oldest western-style hotels in Japan, Hotel New Grand is the epitome of Yokohama history. A relaxing respite in the heart of the city, Hotel New Grand offers unparalleled views of Yamashita Park and Yokohama Bay. Classic elegance and modern design collide within the hotels two buildings, and guests are sure to find accommodations best suited to their needs. Delectable cuisines from all over the world are available at the hotel, from traditional Japanese fare to American and European dishes. Visit Property Website
- 2-person occupancy
- All hotel taxes
Some resorts charge a daily resort fee that is payable directly to the property upon arrival. These fees are not included in the Total paid to Vacationist.
These suites consist of two beds or one king-size bed with executive lounge service, European-style buffet breakfast, and a separate shower within 690 square feet.