- Las Hadas Golf Resort & Marina, Manzanillo, Mexico
- Sivory Punta Cana, Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
- Colony Palms Hotel, Palm Springs, California
- Koro Sun Resort and Rainforest Spa, Vanua Levu Island, Fiji
- Santa Barbara Beach & Golf Resort, Newport, Curaçao
- St. James's Club Resort & Villas, St John's, Antigua and Barbuda
- Bitter End Yacht Club, Virgin Gorda, British Virgin Islands
- Aqua Wellness Resort, Playa Le Redonda, Nicaragua
- The Pavilions Phuket, Phuket, Thailand
- The Parrish Collection Kauai, Kauai, Hawaiian Islands
- Spruce Point Inn Resort & Spa, Boothbay Harbor, Maine
- Hidden Valley Inn & Reserve, Hidden Valley Reserve, Belize
- ONE Bal Harbour Resort & Spa, Bal Harbour, Miami Beach, Florida
- Grand Isle Resort & Spa, Emerald Bay, Bahamas
- Jumeirah Grand Hotel Via Veneto, Rome, Italy
- Casa Bonita, Santa Cruz de Barahona, Dominican Republic
- Hacienda Encantada, Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
- The Lodge at Pico Bonito, La Ceiba, Honduras
- HarbourView Inn, Charleston, South Carolina
- Warwick Melrose Hotel Dallas, Dallas, Texas
Sexy portraits of Kate Moss + glass chandeliers set the mood at sultry Mon Bar. 1 of 13 | Next photo
Paris, FranceEnter your email address and zip code for pricing and availability
Why Stay At Mon Hotel
A strategic location on a side street near the Arc de Triomphe makes Mon Hotel a quiet hideaway close to the bustle of the Champs-Élysées. Joggers will also appreciate its proximity to the Bois de Boulogne.
French style by way of L.A., with a dash of baroque detail, defines this 1906 building, where photos of Hollywood and fashion types are matched with purple velour chairs and Venetian glass chandeliers against black lacquered walls. The 36 compact rooms have white linens and the structure's original French windows, plus oversize black-leather headboards, boxy dark-wood desks, and white Eames-style chairs. An efficient, English-speaking staff add to the welcoming feel.
The restaurant/lounge is the heart of the hotel. On the weekend, a business crowd gives way to a more fashion-forward clientele, which stops by to start the evening before heading to L'Arc, the neighborhood's chicest nightclub. Be sure to stay over on Saturday nights, when the lounge hosts jazz performances and DJs spin to a backdrop of black-and-white movies.
Don't miss a massage with products by Payot, or a steam in the hotel's Turkish bath.
Awards and RecognitionsBack to Top
- Preferred Boutique
Hotel FeaturesBack to Top Property Amenities
- Art Collection
- Spa + Turkish Bath
- Fitness Center
- Steam Room
- Laundry Service
- Flat-Panel Televisions
- iPod Docks
- Marble Bathrooms
- Luxury Bath Amenities
- Coffee Makers
- Wireless Internet
- Bar + Lounge
- Room Service
- Hotel taxes & hotel fees
- 2-person occupancy
- Breakfast each morning
- Fitness room and steam room access
- Free WiFi
Top Shopping: Avenue Victor Hugo. The matronly stalwarts of the Avenue Victor Hugo are making way for a younger generation of chic Parisian fashion, in the form of well-priced chains such as Maje, Sandro, and Zadig & Voltaire.
Inspire Your Appetite: Prunier. Its Art Deco interior and signature dishes such as the Christian Dior egg with caviar make Prunier a top address for both fine French dining and people-watching. Dinner for two $250. Read More
Top Cocktail Spot: L'Arc. A favorite venue for fashion show after-parties, L'Arc draws a young, beautiful clientele with its signature basil-ginger vodka cocktail; it's also the only nightclub in town with an outdoor garden lounge (committed nonsmokers, look elsewhere).
Why Go Now
June 18, 2011 - July 14, 2011
Chopin Festival at the Parc du Bagatelle
Allée de Longchamp, Paris 16th
June 21, 2011
Fête de la Musique
On the summer solstice, the capital becomes one sprawling, free concert hall.
May 6, 2011 - September 4, 2011
"Works in Progress, Rodin and the Ambassadors"