- HarbourView Inn, Charleston, South Carolina
- Warwick Melrose Hotel Dallas, Dallas, Texas
- Vuyani Safari Lodge, Moditlo Private Game Reserve, South Africa
- The Liaison Capitol Hill, Washington, District of Columbia
- Hotel Jerome, an Auberge Resort, Aspen, Colorado
- Casas del XVI, Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
- The Landings St. Lucia, Castries, St. Lucia, BWI
1 of 5 | Next photo
Stein Eriksen Lodge
Park City, UtahEnter your email address and zip code for pricing and availability
Discover the European ambiance of Stein Eriksen Lodge a five-diamond luxury hotel in Park City, Utah. One of the most accessible alpine destinations in North America, this incomparable hotel offers unparalleled accommodations, unmatched service, and an endless array of year-round leisure option skiing, an exquisite European spa, an all-seasons outdoor pool, fitness center, and award-winning restaurant Glitretind. Each of the 180 guestrooms and suites is appointed with world-class elements and amenities, including jetted tubs and soft terrycloth robes. Visit Property Website
- 4-person occupancy
- All hotel taxes
Some resorts charge a daily resort fee that is payable directly to the property upon arrival. These fees are not included in the Total paid to Vacationist.
Luxury Suites can offer one to five bedrooms (1,200 to 4,900 square feet) and include a spacious living room with fireplace, fireplace in master bedroom, European kitchen, and cozy dining area. Hot tubs and balconies are in many rooms based on availability.