- HarbourView Inn, Charleston, South Carolina
- Warwick Melrose Hotel Dallas, Dallas, Texas
- Vuyani Safari Lodge, Moditlo Private Game Reserve, South Africa
- The Liaison Capitol Hill, Washington, District of Columbia
- Hotel Jerome, an Auberge Resort, Aspen, Colorado
- Casas del XVI, Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
- The Landings St. Lucia, Castries, St. Lucia, BWI
1 of 6 | Next photo
Es Saadi Hotel
Marrakech, MoroccoEnter your email address and zip code for pricing and availability
Find contentment at Es Saadi Hotel, which quite appropriately means "The Happy One." Situated in a quiet residential area in the heart of Marrakech, facing the High Atlas Mountains, Es Saadi boasts 150 guestrooms, including 15 suites, each with private balcony, modern amenities, and classic charm. This lush hotel promises something for everyone with acres of flowering parkland, three gourmet dining options, casino, Oriental spa, and nightclub. Visit Property Website
- 2-person occupancy
- All hotel taxes
Some resorts charge a daily resort fee that is payable directly to the property upon arrival. These fees are not included in the Total paid to Vacationist.
Junior Suite With Pool Side View- Breathtaking views of the city can be seen from the corner terrace in the Poolside Suites - Baths feature nickel silver washbasins, and a separate living room and bedroom allows for privacy within 920 square feet of space.