- HarbourView Inn, Charleston, South Carolina
- Warwick Melrose Hotel Dallas, Dallas, Texas
- Vuyani Safari Lodge, Moditlo Private Game Reserve, South Africa
- The Liaison Capitol Hill, Washington, District of Columbia
- Hotel Jerome, an Auberge Resort, Aspen, Colorado
- Casas del XVI, Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
- The Landings St. Lucia, Castries, St. Lucia, BWI
- Hacienda Encantada, Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
- Casa Bonita, Santa Cruz de Barahona, Dominican Republic
- Grand Isle Resort & Spa, Emerald Bay, Bahamas
- Jumeirah Grand Hotel Via Veneto, Rome, Italy
- Hidden Valley Inn & Reserve, Hidden Valley Reserve, Belize
- The Parrish Collection Kauai, Kauai, Hawaiian Islands
- Spruce Point Inn Resort & Spa, Boothbay Harbor, Maine
Decked-out in style to take-in panoramic views. 1 of 12 | Next photo
Vietri sul Mare (Amalfi Coast), ItalyEnter your email address and zip code for pricing and availability
Why Stay At Relais Paradiso
Enjoy the atmosphere of a private beach residence with the services of a hotel—and fab views up the Amalfi Coast.
One of the newest aeries on the cliffs of the Amalfi Coast is Relais Paradiso, opened in 2009 in the quaint village of Vietri sul Mare. The 22 contemporary, whitewashed rooms have panoramic terraces overlooking the Bay of Salerno, while an expansive outdoor area includes suspended gardens, a solarium, and an outdoor swimming pool with stellar views.
The deluxe room and the two junior suites each come with their own small swimming pools on their private terraces.
Hungry or thirsty in the dead of night? Head down to the 24-hour Honesty Bar.
Arrive at Napoli-Capodichino Airport (NAP), which is approximately 40 miles (1 hour) from the hotel. The hotel offers transfers: €120 each way to/from the airport for 2 people.Via Nuova Raito, 10, Vietri sul Mare, Campania, Italy
Hotel FeaturesBack to Top Property Amenities
- Outdoor Pool
- Spa + Wellness Center
- Beauty Salon
- Laundry Service
- Business Services
- Internet Access
- Private Terraces
- Flat-Panel Televisions
- In-Room Lap Tops
- Wired + Wireless Internet
- ExPure SPA Amenities
- Whirlpool Baths
- Mini Bars
- Air Conditioning
- Fresh Flowers
- Private Dining
- Room Service
- All hotel taxes and hotel fees
- Welcome coctail
- Buffet breakfast each morning
- Room service
- Internet connectivity
- Transfers to/from Vietri sul Mare (beach)
Why We Love Vietri sul Mare (Amalfi Coast)
Not just a place. A lifestyle. Live la dolce vita on the gorgeous Amalfi Coast.
Fabulous Flavors: La Locanda. This tiny 10-table restaurant is a mix of classy, candlelit service and a hipster vibe, with delectable seafood creations paired alongside heartier fare like steak cooked in port wine. Corso Umberto I 52. 011-39-089-761-070.
Top Shopping: Vietri is world famous for its hand-painted ceramics, from the mass-produced wares in the striking majolica-clad building of Solimene to small artisan workshops like Francesco Raimondi.
Epic Day Trips: Vietri is a great base from which to tour the highlights of Campania. Anchoring one end of the Amalfi Coast (with frequent buses to historic Amalfi, posh Positano, and garden-blessed Ravello), it offers access to ferries to the fabled island of Capri and, via Sorrento, the train to the ancient Roman ghost cities of Pompeii and Herculaneum.
Why Go Now
Ischia Jazz Festival
Island of Ischia
September 11-14, 2011
Minori is the place to be in the middle of September for a multi-day festival with food, drink, art and entertainment.
Feast of San Gennaro
Patron saint of Naples, San Gennaro is celebrated with singing, crying and praying as his statue is paraded through the streets.
Through October 2011
Ravello Concert Society
Villa Rufolo, Ravello