- Vuyani Safari Lodge, Moditlo Private Game Reserve, South Africa
- The Liaison Capitol Hill, Washington, District of Columbia
- Hotel Jerome, an Auberge Resort, Aspen, Colorado
- Casas del XVI, Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
- The Landings St. Lucia, Castries, St. Lucia, BWI
- La Placencia Resort, Placencia Village, Belize
- Le Montrose Suites West Hollywood, Los Angeles, California
- Deep Blue, Providencia Island, Colombia
1 of 21 | Next photo
Dunton Hot Springs
Dolores, ColoradoEnter your email address and zip code for pricing and availability
Relive the days of the American frontier at Dunton Hot Springs, situated in a restored 19th-century ghost town located deep in the San Juan Mountains of southwestern Colorado. Comprising 12 unique cabins, some dating back to the 1800s, these Colorado accommodations evoke a sense of peace and tranquility from times of old. Guests can relax in the on-site spa, offering a host of massages and treatments sure to melt stress away. For the more adventurous, an extensive range of summer and winter activities are available.
Visit Property Website
SOLD OUT! We’re sorry—the room nights for this property are sold out. View other participating properties
This cozy and beautifully decorated cabin from Aspen, given to Dunton as a gift, is now filled with African artifacts from the owners’ personal collection. Located just steps away from the Saloon. Features include a king-size bed and bath with shower.