- Las Hadas Golf Resort & Marina, Manzanillo, Mexico
- Sivory Punta Cana, Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
- Colony Palms Hotel, Palm Springs, California
- Koro Sun Resort and Rainforest Spa, Vanua Levu Island, Fiji
- Santa Barbara Beach & Golf Resort, Newport, Curaçao
- St. James's Club Resort & Villas, St John's, Antigua and Barbuda
- Bitter End Yacht Club, Virgin Gorda, British Virgin Islands
- Aqua Wellness Resort, Playa Le Redonda, Nicaragua
- The Pavilions Phuket, Phuket, Thailand
- The Parrish Collection Kauai, Kauai, Hawaiian Islands
- Spruce Point Inn Resort & Spa, Boothbay Harbor, Maine
- Hidden Valley Inn & Reserve, Hidden Valley Reserve, Belize
- ONE Bal Harbour Resort & Spa, Bal Harbour, Miami Beach, Florida
- Grand Isle Resort & Spa, Emerald Bay, Bahamas
- Jumeirah Grand Hotel Via Veneto, Rome, Italy
- Casa Bonita, Santa Cruz de Barahona, Dominican Republic
- Hacienda Encantada, Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
- The Lodge at Pico Bonito, La Ceiba, Honduras
- HarbourView Inn, Charleston, South Carolina
- Warwick Melrose Hotel Dallas, Dallas, Texas
1 of 1 | Next photo
Hotel Hacienda Sepulveda & Spa
Lagos de Moreno, MexicoEnter your email address and zip code for pricing and availability
Why Stay At Hotel Hacienda Sepulveda & Spa
Surrounded by private nature trails, this haute hacienda in northeastern Mexico features a wellness spa and 23 colonial-style suites, plus access to both San Miguel de Allende and Mexico City, a four-hour drive southeast.
The high altitude means chilly temperatures in the winter months. Pack accordingly, and bring hiking shoes for exploring the hiking trails to the town of Cuastecomates.
The best way to get there? Fly from Dallas/Fort Worth airport direct to Aguascalientes International Airport, about 36 miles from Hacienda Sepúlveda; a taxi to the hotel will cost $15.
Awards and RecognitionsBack to Top
-JDB Fine Hotels & Resorts
"6 Extraordinary Lodgings in Mexico"
-Fodor's Travel Wire
Arrive at Leon Airport (BJX) which is 27 miles from the hotel. Anticipate 60 minutes of travel time. Or opt for arrival at Guadalajara Airport (GDL) which is 120 miles from the hotel and anticipate about 2 hours of travel time.Carretera Lagos El Puesto # 3132, Col. Sepúlveda, Lagos de Moreno, Jalisco, Mexico
Hotel FeaturesBack to Top Property Amenities
- Outdoor Pool
- Wellness Center
- Horse Stables
- Barbecue Area
- Business Center
- Wireless Internet
- Game Room.
- Individually-Decorated Interiors
- Unique Amenities
- Direct Dial Telephones
- 3 Bars
- In-Room Dining
- Live Entertainment
Why We Love Lagos de Moreno
Lagos de Moreno is a Mexican crossroads of sorts, a quaint town set between bustling Mexico City and Ciudad Juárez. The region is home to more than a dozen sprawling haciendas and wide-open fields that are perfect for hiking and horseback riding. For up-to-date safety information, click here.
Simón Hernández, San Juan de Los Lagos, Jalisco, Mexico.
Where to Eat: Come dinnertime, you'll find the locals at La Rinconada, ordering tamales, tacos, and roasted poblano chiles drizzled in walnut sauce and topped with pomegranate seeds.
Zaragoza 475, Lagos de Moreno.
Dinner for two $25.
Where to Drink: The lively Bar La Finca is a watering hole that's especially popular during fútbol games. Order a tequila margarita and mingle with travelers and sports fans.
Granate 382, Lagos de Moreno.
Drinks for two $4.
Best Day Trip: Head to Cabañas El Roble, a 358-acre ranch near the Cuarenta Jalisco Dam for mountain biking, fishing, and kayaking excursions led by experienced guides. San Luis 126, Carretera Lagos.
Package of three sporting activities from $28.
Why Go Now
March 26-30, 2012
Guadalajara Film Festival
An annual Spanish-language film festival that takes place each year in Guadalajara.
May 5, 2012
Cinco de Mayo
The year 2012 marks the 150th anniversary of the epic battle. Weeklong celebrations will include street parties, fireworks, and cultural events such as special exhibitions at the Amparo Museum.
May 11-20, 2012
Festival Cultural de Mayo
The government in neighboring Guadalajara hosts the Cultural Festival of May, with open-air music festivals and dancing.
July 27-August 11, 2012
Fiestas de Agosto
Public concerts, sporting events, plus Mexican folklore performances and theater celebrate the summer.
Lagos de Moreno, Mexico.