- Casa Bonita, Santa Cruz de Barahona, Dominican Republic
- Hacienda Encantada Resort & Spa, Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
- Santa Barbara Beach & Golf Resort, Newport, Curaçao
- Kukuiula Club Cottages, The Parrish Collection Kauai, Poipu Beach, Kauai
- Casas del XVI, Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
- Le Montrose Suites West Hollywood, Los Angeles, California
- Sandos Cancun Luxury Experience Resort, Cancun, Mexico
- La Giralda, Guanaja, Honduras
1 of 5 | Next photo
Sundance, UtahEnter your email address and zip code for pricing and availability
Founded in 1969 by Robert Redford, Sundance Resort harmonizes with the natural beauty and quiet majesty of Mount Timpanogos. All 105 guestrooms, including elegant mountain cottages, feature rough-hewn woods, stone, and Native American accents, as well as in-room amenities chosen for environmental sustainability. Dining venues emphasize an earth-to-table philosophy. Enjoy seasonal mountain cuisine at Tree Room or casual American fare at Foundry Grill. A wealth of year-round recreation awaits including skiing, snowboarding, mountain biking, and fly fishing. Spa at Sundance continues the celebration of nature, drawing inspiration from the Sioux concept of Hocoka. Visit Property Website
- 4-person occupancy
- All hotel taxes
Some resorts charge a daily resort fee that is payable directly to the property upon arrival. These fees are not included in the Total paid to Vacationist.
Sundance Suites offer a comfortable bay-style floor plan. At approximately 700 square feet, each features a queen-size bed, full private bath with separate vanity area, stone fireplace, deck or patio, kitchenette, and small sitting area.