- Casa Madrona, Sausalito, California
- Hotel Villa Fiesole, Fiesole-Florence, Italy
- Sandy Haven Resort, Negril, Jamaica
- Ventana Inn, Big Sur, California
- Balaji Palace at Playa Grande, Rio San Juan, Dominican Republic
1 of 11 | Next photo
Marrakech, MoroccoEnter your email address and zip code for pricing and availability
Why Stay At Riad Kniza
Decked out with deft artisanal handiwork, this restored riad serves as an elegant, understated escape from madcap Marrakesh.
Tucked away in Marrakesh's ancient medina, this 18th-century riad comprises 11 expansive residences oriented around several open-air courtyards. The calming, colorful quarters seamlessly blend the old and the new, with ornate tiles, intricate woodwork—and satellite TV and air-conditioning. When you're ready to adventure across Marrakesh, a considerate, English-speaking staffer will help arrange your daily schedule, whether it's hiking the Atlas Mountains or haggling in the nearby souks. Upon your return, refuel with Riad Kniza's decadent lamb tagine, or head to the spa for a dip in the heated pool or a rejuvenating body scrub in the hammam.
Don't worry about hailing a taxi to and from the airport: round-trip transportation is included with your reservation, as are breakfast, coffee, tea, and mineral water.
Be sure to ask owner Haj Mohamed Bouskri for advice on venturing around Marrakesh: he's been a city guide for more than 35 years and has escorted boldfaced names such as Brad Pitt and Tom Cruise.
Arrive at Marrakech Menara International Airport (RAK), which is approximately 5 miles (15 minutes) from the hotel.34 Derb L'Hotel, Bab Doukala, Marrakech, Marrakech, Morocco
Hotel FeaturesBack to Top Property Amenities
- Spa on Property
- Indoor Pool
- Car Rental
- Tennis Courts
- Wireless Internet
- Unique Design
- Private Fireplaces
- Satellite Television
- In-Room Safes
- Air Conditioning
- Outdoor Dining
- All hotel/city taxes and hotel/city fees
- Round-trip transfers between airport to hotel
- Free upgrade to suite if available upon arrival
- Breakfast each morning
- Fruit basket and flowers in room on arrival
- Welcome mint tea and Moroccan pastries
- All non-alcoholic beverages during your stay
- Half day Marrakech tour with English speaking guide
- One half-hour massage per person per stay in Spa
- Special discounts for all purchases at our Art & Craft Galley
- Special rates for trips and excursions
Why We Love Marrakech
Morocco's "Jewel of the South," the bustling city of Marrakech invites an intriguing and invigorating adventure of vibrant color, bustling bazaars, and a breathtaking blend of tradition and modernity.
Where to Shop: Open-Air Souks. Set aside an afternoon to stroll the labyrinthine streets of the open-air souks, where you can haggle for leather shoes, vividly dyed rugs, and rare spices such as saffron.
Where to Eat: Crystal. In the north African outpost of the Ibiza club Pacha, the serene Crystal restaurant serves a Mediterranean-inspired menu that includes foie gras ravioli and risotto with grilled prawns and mascarpone. Dinner for two $85.
Casino Spot: La Mamounia Hotel. Feeling lucky? Wear your evening finery and head to the sumptuous La Mamounia hotel's Grand Casino for roulette, high-stakes poker, and slot machines.
Why Go Now
July 1, 2011 - July 9, 2011
Marrakech Popular Arts Festival
Take in belly dancers and Berber musicians at this outdoor cultural celebration at El Badi Palace.