- Las Hadas Golf Resort & Marina, Manzanillo, Mexico
- Sivory Punta Cana, Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
- Colony Palms Hotel, Palm Springs, California
- Koro Sun Resort and Rainforest Spa, Vanua Levu Island, Fiji
- Santa Barbara Beach & Golf Resort, Newport, Curaçao
- St. James's Club Resort & Villas, St John's, Antigua and Barbuda
- Bitter End Yacht Club, Virgin Gorda, British Virgin Islands
- Aqua Wellness Resort, Playa Le Redonda, Nicaragua
- The Pavilions Phuket, Phuket, Thailand
- The Parrish Collection Kauai, Kauai, Hawaiian Islands
- Spruce Point Inn Resort & Spa, Boothbay Harbor, Maine
- Hidden Valley Inn & Reserve, Hidden Valley Reserve, Belize
- ONE Bal Harbour Resort & Spa, Bal Harbour, Miami Beach, Florida
- Grand Isle Resort & Spa, Emerald Bay, Bahamas
- Jumeirah Grand Hotel Via Veneto, Rome, Italy
- Casa Bonita, Santa Cruz de Barahona, Dominican Republic
- Hacienda Encantada, Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
- The Lodge at Pico Bonito, La Ceiba, Honduras
- HarbourView Inn, Charleston, South Carolina
- Warwick Melrose Hotel Dallas, Dallas, Texas
1 of 25 | Next photo
Soufrière, Saint LuciaEnter your email address and zip code for pricing and availability
Why Stay At Jade Mountain
One of the world's most exclusive resorts, perched high above its beachfront sister property, Anse Chastanet; suites are missing a fourth wall, for open-air views of St. Lucia's Piton Mountains.
Located at the highest point of the island, near the west coast town of Soufrière, Jade Mountain wraps around a hillside, its exterior all curves and rough stone. Inside, each of the 28 suites is unique, but they all share impressive features: infinity pools or jacuzzis, 15-foot ceilings, and loftlike architecture—even the raised bathroom is essentially part of one huge space. Walk into the living room and it seems as if you've walked into the Pitons: suites have only three walls, offering open-air, panoramic views. Designed and owned by Russian-Canadian architect Nick Troubetzkoy, the resort has bold and organic architecture that celebrates the natural beauty of St. Lucia.
Strap on your hiking boots for a five-hour guided trek through the Piton mountains ($75 per person).
Be sure to book the Ménage-a-Spa treatment at the property's spa: the treatment features three therapists working simultaneously on a deluxe manicure and pedicure and a facial designed especially for your skin type ($231 for 90 minutes).
Arrive at Hewanorra International Airport (UVF), which is approximately 17 miles (55 minutes) from the hotel.1000 Anse Chastanet Road, Soufrière, Saint Lucia, Saint Lucia
Hotel FeaturesBack to Top Property Amenities
- Infinity Pools
- Spa Services
- Fitness Center
- Water Sports
- Unique Design
- Private Pools
- No Televisions
- Vaulted Ceilings
- Whirlpool Bathtubs
- Coffee Makers
- Room Service
Sale extended until Monday July 18
- All hotel taxes and hotel service charge
- 3-person occupancy (children must be 15 or older)
- Welcome drink
- Welcome culinary amenity
- Complimentary snorkeling & non-motorized watersports (sunfish, windsurf, kayak)
- Complimentary Yoga 5 days weekly
- Complimentary Guided Walks & Hikes
Why We Love Soufrière
A Caribbean island paradise for romantics and adventurers alike, Saint Lucia trumps with breathtaking beauty and a myriad of opportunities to be discovered.
Wildlife Spotting: Book a three-hour whale- and dolphin-watching excursion with Captain Mike's to catch a glimpse of the 20 species (including humpback whales, sperm whales, and bottlenose dolphins) that migrate in the clear blue waters. $45 per person. 758/ 452-7044. Read More
Local Scene: Don't miss Anse La Raye Seafood Friday, a weekly event held in the quaint fishing village of Anse La Raye. The resort will shuttle you by boat (a 30-minute ride each way) and a guide will bring you to the waterfront for fresh seafood, rum drinks, and live music $40 per person, does not include food or beverages.
Where to Eat: For authentic local fare, grab a bite at Coal Pot, a beloved landmark in the island's capital that serves mahimahi in a lemon-butter sauce and the quintessential St. Lucia staple, callaloo soup. 758/452-5566.
Why Go Now
Friday nights throughout 2012
Gros Islet Friday Night Street Party
Popular and long-running weekly music and food festival.
April 30 - May 8, 2012
St. Lucia Jazz Festival
Saint Lucia Jazz draws attention to the island as the world waits in eager anticipation for the announcement of the usually star studded line-up.
End of October
International Kreole Day
Several villages across the island host celebrations with authentic music and food.
Folk Research Centre. Mt. Pleasant. 1-758-452-2279
October 30 - November 2, 2012
Food & Rum Festival
An event to attract the best chefs, wine connoisseurs, rum fanatics and food critics from not only across the Caribbean but internationally.