- Scrub Island Resort, Spa & Marina, Scrub Island, British Virgin Islands
- Cottage Grove Inn, Calistoga, Napa County, California
- Hesperia Madrid, Madrid, Spain
- Las Hadas Golf Resort & Marina, Manzanillo, Mexico
- Sivory Punta Cana, Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
- Colony Palms Hotel, Palm Springs, California
- Koro Sun Resort and Rainforest Spa, Vanua Levu Island, Fiji
- Santa Barbara Beach & Golf Resort, Newport, Curaçao
- St. James's Club Resort & Villas, St John's, Antigua and Barbuda
- Bitter End Yacht Club, Virgin Gorda, British Virgin Islands
- Aqua Wellness Resort, Playa Le Redonda, Nicaragua
- The Pavilions Phuket, Phuket, Thailand
1 of 15 | Next photo
The Seagate Hotel & Spa
Delray Beach, FloridaEnter your email address and zip code for pricing and availability
Why Stay At The Seagate Hotel & Spa
On a pristine stretch of Delray Beach, Seagate's impeccable, modern spaces and over-the-top spa make it one of the best places to unwind in the South Florida sunshine.
The new Seagate Hotel & Spa feels like the type of grand hideaway you'd expect to find in the South of France...except it's set on happening Delray Beach, FL, a lively resort neighborhood where families stroll the streets barefoot, and khaki-clad visitors—from wintering East Coast snowbirds to sun-kissed Floridians in the summer months—split their time between the beach and the locally run stores on Atlantic Avenue. Beach-chic abounds at the property; the two pools are often filled with jet-setters and stylish weekenders (all of whom stop into the hotel's Aqua Resortwear boutique for its well-edited selection of brands like Tory Burch and Burberry), and the private beach club serves up gazpacho and irresistible sweet potato fries to couples and families with ocean-loving kids. Come evening, the club offers a formal, jackets-only dinner service complete with an ocean view in its upstairs dining room, known for its veal chop. And, after a day in the sun, you can cool down with an evening aloe vera treatment at the property's 8,000-square-foot spa.
Take time for a signature Atlantic Glow Body Experience treatment, which uses virgin coconut oil and sugarcane as a natural exfoliant, on a weekday morning when the spa is less crowded.
Spend an afternoon at the Seagate Beach Club, where you can rent scuba gear and snorkels...and, if needed, get private lessons on how to use them.
Arrive at Palm Beach International Airport (PBI), which is approximately 20 miles (30 minutes) from the hotel.1000 East Atlantic Avenue, Delray Beach, Florida, United States
Hotel FeaturesBack to Top Property Amenities
- Beach Club
- 2 Outdoor Pools
- Pool + Beach Cabanas
- Spa On Property
- Valet Parking
- 24-Hour Fitness Center
- Wired + Wireless Internet Access
- Flat-Panel Televisions
- DVD Players
- iPod Docks
- Marble Bathrooms
- Bathrobes + Slippers
- Luxury Linens
- Hair Dryers
- In-Room Safes
- Air Conditioning
- Direct Dial Telephones
- Coffee + Tea
- 24-Hour Room Service
- 3 Restaurants
- Pool Bar
- 2-person occupancy in Courtyard Room
- 4-person occupancy in Deluxe Room
- Full access to and use of The Seagate Beach Club
- Transportation to/from The Seagate Beach Club
- Use of the house car service for trips within a 5-mile radius
- Local & toll-free phone calls from your room
- Newspaper delivery to your room each day
Why We Love Delray Beach
The best of both worlds. Lively walkable town atmosphere with shops, galleries & more. World-class Palm Beach County beachfront.
Where to Shop: The Snappy Turtle is a one-stop shop for bright, preppy staples including Lilly Pulitzer shifts and Jack Rogers sandals. 1100 East Atlantic Ave. 1-561-276-8088.
Where to Eat: For a romantic dinner in a beautiful setting, head to the Sundy House Restaurant, which is known for decadent dishes such as wild boar tenderloin and fennel pollen seared salmon. Cozy tables overlook a tropical garden. Dinner for two $150. 106 South Swinton Avenue. 1-561-272-5678. Read More
Where to Drink: At Boston's on the Beach, flip-flops are the footwear of choice while revelers sip fresh raspberry mojitos and enjoy the patio's ocean view. Drinks for two $17. 40 South Ocean Blvd. 1-561-278-3364. Read More
Why Go Now
April 13-15, 2012
The Delray Affair
The Delray Affair is held outdoors along the beautiful brick sidewalks and palm tree-lined Atlantic Avenue in downtown Delray Beach.
Select weekends from May 13, 2012
Art and Jazz on The Avenue
Boutiques, art galleries, and restaurants stay open until 10 p.m. Atlantic Avenue, Delray Beach
September 14-16, 2016
Viva South Florida
Celebrating Latin-American culture with art and culture and heaping plates of Latino dishes.
Downtown, Delray Beach.