- The Lodge at Pico Bonito, La Ceiba, Honduras
- HarbourView Inn, Charleston, South Carolina
- Warwick Melrose Hotel Dallas, Dallas, Texas
- Vuyani Safari Lodge, Moditlo Private Game Reserve, South Africa
- The Liaison Capitol Hill, Washington, District of Columbia
- Hotel Jerome, an Auberge Resort, Aspen, Colorado
- Casas del XVI, Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
- The Landings St. Lucia, Castries, St. Lucia, BWI
- Hacienda Encantada, Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
- Casa Bonita, Santa Cruz de Barahona, Dominican Republic
- Grand Isle Resort & Spa, Emerald Bay, Bahamas
- Jumeirah Grand Hotel Via Veneto, Rome, Italy
- Hidden Valley Inn & Reserve, Hidden Valley Reserve, Belize
- The Parrish Collection Kauai, Kauai, Hawaiian Islands
- Spruce Point Inn Resort & Spa, Boothbay Harbor, Maine
- Currently no upcoming sales
1 of 16 | Next photo
Hyatt Regency Clearwater Beach
Clearwater, FloridaEnter your email address and zip code for pricing and availability
Why Stay At Hyatt Regency Clearwater Beach
Although it's in the heart of Clearwater Beach, FL, the Hyatt Regency's water views, spacious rooms, and unexpected perks set it apart.
This new 250-room hotel, set right on the Gulf of Mexico and the Intracoastal Waterway, may look like an average waterfront resort, but unexpected extras make it a stellar choice on Florida's western coast, just 25 miles west of downtown Tampa. Accommodations are airy suites with balconies and fully equipped kitchens, which can be stocked by an optional grocery service. Sun-kissed families split time between the beach (located across the street) and an expansive eighth-floor pool deck, where lounge chairs have call buttons for ordering cocktails—including the hotel's Florida Dream, a grown-up margarita and Creamsicle hybrid—and hand-mixed guacamole. Come afternoon, the Sandava Spa, which specializes in local treatments (such as the Clearwater Beach Wrap, which incorporates sand gathered from the beach), is the place to be. As the sun sets, the hotel's SHOR American Seafood Grill is buzz-worthy for great views and not-to-be-missed crab cakes. There's even a plan for the odd rainy day: movies are screened in the hotel's meeting rooms, and ping-pong and foosball tables are set up for teens.
Head to the northern section of the beach in the morning—before it's too crowded—then spend the afternoon in a poolside, air-conditioned cabana, where local steel-drum players perform on weekends.
Bring the kids and sign them up for Camp Hyatt: they'll keep busy with beach-related crafts like sand art and will be supervised in the kid's pool while you relax.
Arrive at Tampa International Airport (TPA) which is approximately 19 miles (30 minutes) from the hotel.301 South Gulfview Blvd, Clearwater, Florida, United States
Hotel FeaturesBack to Top Property Amenities
- Swimming Pool
- Beach Amenity Service
- Spa Services
- Fitness Center
- Fully Equipped Kitchens
- Hair Dryers
- Full Deluxe Bath Amenities
- iPod Docking Stations
- 42-inch LCD TVs
- In-Room Dining
- Oceanfront Bar + Grill
- Lobby Bar + Lounge
- Coffee Bar
- 4-person occupancy in Premium Room
- 5-person occupancy in Premium One-Bedroom Suite
- 6-person occupancy in Gulf Front Two-Bedroom Suite
- Complimentary glass of wine and appetizers for up to 2 adults in Skimmers Lounge
- Wired Internet In-Room & WiFi Internet in public areas
- Daily newspaper
- Pool & Beach towel service
- 2 Bottles of water
- Coffee & Tea service in-room
- Self-service laundry
Why We Love Clearwater
Clearwater Beach is home of pristine white sand beaches, clear gulf waters, warm sunshine, and top-notch hospitality.
Best Day Trip: The Sponge Docks, set in Tarpon Springs, Clearwater's nearby Greek community, is the best launching point to see manatees and dolphins aboard a Spongeorama boat tour. Afterward, order a Greek coffee with baklava from Mama's Greek Cuisine.
Spongeorama's Cruise Lines: 501 Dodecanese Blvd., Tarpon Springs. 1-727-943-2164. Cruises from $15.95 per person.
Mama's Greek Cuisine: 735 Dodecanese Blvd., Tarpon Springs. 1-727-944-2888. Dessert and coffee for two $15.
Where to Eat: Clear Sky Beachside Café is an area favorite for its house-made potato chip appetizer drizzled with Parmesan cheese and garlic butter. Locals go for breakfast and order the inventive take on eggs Benedict served with either sirloin steak or artichoke tapenade. 490 Mandalay Ave. 1-727- 442-3684. Breakfast for two $30. Dinner for two $90.
Where to Drink: At Frenchy's Rockaway Grill, part of a small local chain, it's all about the location—right on South Ocean Boulevard. Order a margarita and conch fritters and enjoy a perfect view of the sunset over the Gulf of Mexico. 40 S. Ocean Blvd. 1-561-278-3364. Drinks for two $20.
Why Go Now
November 17-20, 2011
Festival of Trees
Over 100 uniquely decorated trees showcased in this holiday celebration. Hancrafted gifts, entertainment, children's activities and more.
Long Center, 1501 N Belcher Road.
Largo Central Railroad at Largo Central Park
Take a free ride on an old-fashioned miniature steam train at this regular event, held on the first full weekend of each month.
Dilly Dally with Dali
Interactive "poster" talks and hands-on activities for the family at the Salvador Dali Museum in nearby St. Petersburg.
The Salvador Dali Museum, One Dali Blvd., St. Petersburg