- Las Hadas Golf Resort & Marina, Manzanillo, Mexico
- Sivory Punta Cana, Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
- Colony Palms Hotel, Palm Springs, California
- Koro Sun Resort and Rainforest Spa, Vanua Levu Island, Fiji
- Santa Barbara Beach & Golf Resort, Newport, Curaçao
- St. James's Club Resort & Villas, St John's, Antigua and Barbuda
- Bitter End Yacht Club, Virgin Gorda, British Virgin Islands
- Aqua Wellness Resort, Playa Le Redonda, Nicaragua
- The Pavilions Phuket, Phuket, Thailand
- The Parrish Collection Kauai, Kauai, Hawaiian Islands
- Spruce Point Inn Resort & Spa, Boothbay Harbor, Maine
- Hidden Valley Inn & Reserve, Hidden Valley Reserve, Belize
- ONE Bal Harbour Resort & Spa, Bal Harbour, Miami Beach, Florida
- Grand Isle Resort & Spa, Emerald Bay, Bahamas
- Jumeirah Grand Hotel Via Veneto, Rome, Italy
- Casa Bonita, Santa Cruz de Barahona, Dominican Republic
- Hacienda Encantada, Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
- The Lodge at Pico Bonito, La Ceiba, Honduras
- HarbourView Inn, Charleston, South Carolina
- Warwick Melrose Hotel Dallas, Dallas, Texas
1 of 8 | Next photo
Mr. C Beverly Hills
Beverly Hills, CaliforniaEnter your email address and zip code for pricing and availability
Why Stay At Mr. C Beverly Hills
The C stands for Cipriani, so you'll find Bellinis at the lobby bar, carpaccio at the namesake restaurant, and chic, Beverly Hills-view balconied rooms at this instant California classic.
A Bellini with your room key? That's a given at the just-opened Mr. C Beverly Hills. After all, that's C as in Cipriani—known for legendary restaurants and cocktail lounges around the world. Brothers Ignazio and Maggio created a hotel in the former Loews Tower that is true to their Italian roots, with Old Hollywood touches: a travertine-and-rosewood-clad lobby, decked out with Eames loungers and Egg chairs, gives way not to a check-in desk (which is hidden from view) but to a swank Jazz Age-style bar and Italian restaurant serving freshly baked pizzas and house-made pastas. An updated 1930s ocean-liner glamour defines the 138 rooms—vintage black-and-white photos and burgundy Chesterfield sofas line the neutral-toned walls—while private balconies overlook the teak pool deck. In a city where dramatic entrances are de rigueur, Mr. C has just made his.
The hotel's restaurant Mr. C's provides room service, offering Cipriani classics such as carpaccio and baked tagliolini at all hours of the day and night.
An unexpected perk? Guests can shoot billiards on the one-of-a-kind glass pool table by Nottage Design, located in the hotel's lobby lounge.
Arrive at Los Angeles International Aiport (LAX) which is approximately 15 miles (20-45 minutes depending on traffic) from the hotel.1224 Beverwil Drive, Beverly Hills, California, United States
Hotel FeaturesBack to Top Property Amenities
- Outdoor Pool
- Cabanas with 42" HDTVs
- Pool Attendant
- Poolside Spa Services
- 24-Hour Fitness Center
- 24-hour Concierge Services
- House Car
- Safety Deposit Boxes
- Nearby Golf Course
- Panoramic City Views
- In-room Private Bars
- Handcrafted Italian Furniture
- Private Furnished Balconies
- Hardwood Floors
- 42" flat screen HDTVs
- Luxury Bed Linens
- Plush Pillow-Top Mattresses
- In-Room Spa Services
- Deluxe Bathroom Amenities
- Marble Bathrooms
- Rain showers
- Double Vanity Sinks
- Bathrobes & Slippers
- MP3 iHome Alarm Clock
- i-Pod Docking Stations
- In-room Safes
- Weigh Scales
- Complimentary High Speed Internet
- Lobby Lounge
- 24-hour In-Room Dining
- Two Bellinis
- $50 per night Food and Beverage credit
Why We Love Beverly Hills
The town that sits in the heart of Los Angeles embodies glitz and glamour just as much as next-door Hollywood. Take a stroll along ultra-elegant Rodeo Drive or down the opulent but charming tree-lined residential streets: Beverly Hills will steal your heart.
1200 Getty Center Dr. 1-310-440-7300
Where to Shop: After hitting Rodeo Drive's designer ateliers and Wilshire Boulevard's luxury department stores, take a quick drive to Robertson Boulevard, home of AllSaints Spitalfields and the original headquarters of the accessories store Kitson, favored by celebrities.
AllSaints Spitalfields: 100 N. Robertson Blvd. 1-310-432-8484
Kitson: 115 S. Robertson Blvd. 1-310-859-2652
Where to Eat: Picca, around the corner from Mr. C and helmed by Ricardo Zarate, one of Food & Wine's best new chefs of 2011, dishes up Peruvian tapas with a Japanese twist. 9575 West Pico Blvd. 1-310-277-0133
Dinner for two $100.
Where to Drink: You can't do better than the bar at Mr. C's. In addition to Cipriani Prosecco and the signature Bellini (peach purée and Prosecco), the Lobby Lounge serves up the Bellini base with vodka and OJ (called a Sweet Annie), rum and mint (the Sweet Maggie), and gin with orange slice (a Sweet Emy).
Drinks for two $40.
Why Go Now
February 24, 2013
84th Academy Awards 2013
The annual event, which brings silver-screen glitterati to Hollywood's Kodak Theater, will again be handed out.
March 17, 2013
Los Angeles Marathon
The 26.2-mile race starts at Dodger Stadium and ends at the intersection of Ocean Avenue and California Avenue in Santa Monica.
Edgemar Short Film Festival
The must-see event to check out the work of up-and-coming Hollywood talent.
2437 Main St.