- Scrub Island Resort, Spa & Marina, Scrub Island, British Virgin Islands
- Cottage Grove Inn, Calistoga, Napa County, California
- Hesperia Madrid, Madrid, Spain
- Las Hadas Golf Resort & Marina, Manzanillo, Mexico
- Sivory Punta Cana, Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
- Colony Palms Hotel, Palm Springs, California
- Koro Sun Resort and Rainforest Spa, Vanua Levu Island, Fiji
- Santa Barbara Beach & Golf Resort, Newport, Curaçao
- St. James's Club Resort & Villas, St John's, Antigua and Barbuda
- Bitter End Yacht Club, Virgin Gorda, British Virgin Islands
- Aqua Wellness Resort, Playa Le Redonda, Nicaragua
- The Pavilions Phuket, Phuket, Thailand
1 of 10 | Next photo
andel's Hotel Berlin
Berlin, GermanyEnter your email address and zip code for pricing and availability
Why Stay At andel's Hotel Berlin
A modern, 557-room hotel in east Berlin, with easy access to nearby Landsberger Allee station.
Rich history meets progressive style in the fascinating city of Berlin, and the andel Hotel Berlin's location near Alexanderplatz square offers the perfect base from which to explore it all. Modern design, fresh colors and an open design concept animate the shared spaces and 557 rooms and suites of the ultra-cool hotel and bold hues imbue the retro-modern room interiors with energetic playfulness. Dine at three on-site restaurants and enjoy a cocktail at sky.bar, where sweeping views over the lights of Berlin provide the perfect end to the day (or the perfect start for a night on the town).
Arrive at Berlin Tegel International Airport (TXL) which is approximately 9 miles from the hotel. Anticipate between 30 and 45 minutes of travel time depending on traffic.Landsberger Allee 106, Berlin, Berlin, Germany
Hotel FeaturesBack to Top Property Amenities
- Spa + Wellness Area
- Finnish Sauna
- Steam Bath
- 24-hour Fitness Area
- Quiet Terraces
- Luxurious Rooms
- En-suite Bathrooms
- Double Sinks
- Bath Amenities
- Separate Showers + Tubs
- Three Restaurants
- Rooftop Café
- Rooftop Bar
2-night minimum required
- All taxes included
Why We Love Berlin
Edgy, vibrant + full of history, bustling Berlin educates, entertains and exhilarates.
Where to Shop: Mitte. This is still the neighborhood to beat—the warren of streets around Alte Schönhauserstrasse contains the highest density of stylish one-off shops, including Rike Feuerstein (28 Rosa Luxemburgstrasse) for hand-stitched scarves and millinery.
Where to Eat: Grill Royal. This restaurant combines Berlin's newfound culinary decadence (steak, oysters, champagne) with an art-and-movie crowd in a sleek mirrored setting on the river Spree. Dinner for two $180.
Where to Drink: Berghain. Try your luck at the legendary Berghain, where club kids and celebrities dance all weekend long. Cover charge $25.
Why Go Now
6 + 7 September, 2013
Two-day music festival with a stellar line-up of acts.