- HarbourView Inn, Charleston, South Carolina
- Warwick Melrose Hotel Dallas, Dallas, Texas
- Vuyani Safari Lodge, Moditlo Private Game Reserve, South Africa
- The Liaison Capitol Hill, Washington, District of Columbia
- Hotel Jerome, an Auberge Resort, Aspen, Colorado
- Casas del XVI, Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
- The Landings St. Lucia, Castries, St. Lucia, BWI
- Casa Bonita, Santa Cruz de Barahona, Dominican Republic
- Grand Isle Resort & Spa, Emerald Bay, Bahamas
- Jumeirah Grand Hotel Via Veneto, Rome, Italy
1 of 12 | Next photo
Ocean Two Resort
St. Lawrence Gap, BarbadosEnter your email address and zip code for pricing and availability
Why Stay At Ocean Two Resort
This beachfront property on Barbados's southern coast feels more like a Caribbean villa than an island hotel.
Staying at the Ocean Two Resort is like having the keys to a friend's Barbados beachfront condo--but with a concierge to arrange surfing lessons at Dover Beach and dinner reservations at the on-site open-air restaurant Taste, where the lobster thermidor with braised bok choy is a must-have dish. The 68 one- and two-bedroom suites are furnished with plush king-size beds dressed with 400-thread-count linens, rainfall showers, flat-screen TVs, and balconies. (The 18 standard rooms also open onto balconies.) Want to stay in? The full-service kitchen comes stocked with your preferredgroceries, including eggs and marmalade sourced from local purveyors. Don't miss the rooftop cocktail party on Wednesdays for fruity cocktails around the plunge pool.
Ask the concierge to arrange for a romantic picnic on the beach, complete with champagne and a cheese and fruit platter.
A poolside plus? The resort rents iPads and iPods loaded with upbeat music and popular apps.
Arrive at Grantley Adams International Airport (BGI) which is approximately 7 miles from the resort. Anticipate about 20 minutes of travel time.Dover Beach, St. Lawrence Gap, Barbados
Hotel FeaturesBack to Top Property Amenities
- Beach Front
- Outdoor Pool
- Plunge Pool
- Sun Deck
- Poolside Cabanas
- Rooftop Patio
- Spa Services
- Beauty Salon
- Kids Club (seasonal)
- Fitness Center
- Personal Trainers
- Sundry Kiosk
- iPod/iPad Rentals
- Yoga Classes
- Non-motorized water sports equipment
- Pillow Top Mattresses
- Private Balconies
- Wi-Fi Internet Access
- iPod Docking Stations
- Luxury Linens
- Flat screen TVs
- DVD Players
- Cable TV
- Double Vanities
- Rain Showers
- Bathrobes + Slippers
- Outdoor Dining
- Swim-up Bar
- Lobby Bar + Lounge
- Adults-only Rooftop Lounge
- Concierge Lounge
- In-Room Dining
- Live Entertainment
- Max occupancy included in rate is 2 adults and 1 child. 2nd child may be added for $25 per night surcharge, payable to the hotel.
- Full breakfast for two each day
- All-inclusive beverage package
- Bajan sweets and treats basked on arrival
- Daily turn-down service
Why We Love St. Lawrence Gap
The Caribbean's easternmost isle is buzzing with news: chic restaurants, renovated hotels, and even a Food & Wine and Rum Festival every November.
Dinner for two $140.
Where to Drink: St. Nicholas Abbey, the island's most historic and charming rum distillery, which dates back to the 18th century, is the place to learn about the island's plantation days. Don't leave without picking up a bottle of the locally produced 12- and 18-year-old rum.
Cherry Tree Hill, St. Peter.
Local Scene: The historical Oistins fishing village comes alive on Friday nights when a parking lot transforms into a late-night party, complete with pan-fried marlin, rum punch, and a DJ spinning soca and reggae beats.
Why Go Now
May through August 2012
Crop Over is Barbados' premiere summer festival and attracts visitors from across the globe.
Various locations throughout the island.
Barbados Food & Wine and Rum Festival
Bring your appetite to this annual four-day festival featuring international and Bajan chefs.