- Las Hadas Golf Resort & Marina, Manzanillo, Mexico
- Sivory Punta Cana, Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
- Colony Palms Hotel, Palm Springs, California
- Koro Sun Resort and Rainforest Spa, Vanua Levu Island, Fiji
- Santa Barbara Beach & Golf Resort, Newport, Curaçao
- St. James's Club Resort & Villas, St John's, Antigua and Barbuda
- Bitter End Yacht Club, Virgin Gorda, British Virgin Islands
- Aqua Wellness Resort, Playa Le Redonda, Nicaragua
- The Pavilions Phuket, Phuket, Thailand
- The Parrish Collection Kauai, Kauai, Hawaiian Islands
- Spruce Point Inn Resort & Spa, Boothbay Harbor, Maine
- Hidden Valley Inn & Reserve, Hidden Valley Reserve, Belize
- ONE Bal Harbour Resort & Spa, Bal Harbour, Miami Beach, Florida
- Grand Isle Resort & Spa, Emerald Bay, Bahamas
- Jumeirah Grand Hotel Via Veneto, Rome, Italy
- Casa Bonita, Santa Cruz de Barahona, Dominican Republic
- Hacienda Encantada, Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
- The Lodge at Pico Bonito, La Ceiba, Honduras
- HarbourView Inn, Charleston, South Carolina
- Warwick Melrose Hotel Dallas, Dallas, Texas
1 of 11 | Next photo
Columbia Cliff Villas
Hood River, OregonEnter your email address and zip code for pricing and availability
Why Stay At Columbia Cliff Villas
Located 200 feet above the Columbia River, this luxury condo-hotel overlooks the canyon, river, and evergreen forest.
Outside of New England, there are few places in the U.S. where each of the four seasons is on full display. Enter the Columbia River Gorge, a picturesque valley just a one-hour drive east of Portland, where flowers blossom in springtime and fall foliage lures travelers. Here, set atop a cliff overlooking the wild river, Columbia Cliff Villas is a romantic 37-room hideaway, with one- to three-bedroom condo-suites that feature full kitchens, large patios, and private balconies. The area is ideal in the warmer months, when adventurous travelers head to the picturesque valley for wind surfing, mountain biking, and white-water rafting; in the winter, guests can purchase discounted lift tickets from the hotel to Mt. Hood Meadows. And despite the Northwest's reputation for persistent rain, the Hood River area enjoys almost 200 days per year of sunny weather.
Take a short walk past the hotel's garden patio to watch the sun rise at the nearby 208-foot waterfall.
Looking to relax? Next door Columbia Gorge Hotel has a full-service spa for aromatherapy, facials, and massages.
Arrive at Portland International Airport (PDX) which is approximately 57 miles from the hotel. Anticipate about 60 minutes of travel time.3880 Westcliff Drive, Hood River, Oregon, United States
Hotel FeaturesBack to Top Property Amenities
- Fitness Center nearby
- 24 Hour Concierge Service
- Spa Facilities adjacents
- Gardens adjacent
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary wireless internet
- Flat-screen TVs
- Work Desks
- Luxury Linens
- Luxury Bath Towels
- Luxury Bath Amenities
- Hair Dryers
- Coffee Makers
- Iron + Ironing Boards
- Restaurants nearby
- Wineries nearby
- Voucher for wine tasting at 4 award winning wineries
- Gourmet Chocolate Cake bites
Why We Love Hood River
The Columbia River Gorge was the country's first declared National Scenic Area, and it's easy to understand why when you gaze at the majestic confluence of mountains and river.
Outdoor Excursion: 35 miles from the Columbia Cliffs Villas, there's Mt. Hood Meadows, which averages 300 feet of snowfall per year.
Mt. Hood Meadows Ski Resort:
1-503-659-1256 Lift tickets from $33 per 3-day pass are available at the hotel.
Where to Eat: The cozy Stonehedge Gardens & Bistro, a restored 1898 residence-turned-New American restaurant, features a Grand Room with a roaring fireplace. Order the regional wild salmon or the seared Ahi tuna paired with a local Pinot Noir.
3405 Cascade Ave.
Dinner for two $100.
Where to Drink: A standout among the 40 local wineries, Stoltz Vineyards is located in a 125-year-old Victorian house with views of the Columbia River. For snowcapped landscapes, the Cathedral Ridge winery looks onto Mt. Hood and Mt. Adams.
Stoltz Vineyards: 1-541-386-8732
Cathedral Ridge: 4200 Post Canyon Dr., Hood River.
1-800-516-8710 Read More
Why Go Now
Mount Hood Meadows Skiing
The lifts, including four high-speed quad lifts and five regular lifts, are open daily from 9 a.m.-4 p.m.
Mount Hood, Oregon.
Mount Hood Railroad
Take a trip on the scenic Mount Hood Railroad.
Mount Hood, Oregon.
April 12-27, 2014
Annual Hood River Valley Blossom Festival
This festival celebrates the valley's 15,000 acres with orchard tours, vineyard events, and craft shows.
Hood River, Oregon.
Columbia Gorge Wine and Pear Fest
Live music, wine tasting, fruit exhibits, and art shows.
Hood River, Oregon.