- Scrub Island Resort, Spa & Marina, Scrub Island, British Virgin Islands
- Cottage Grove Inn, Calistoga, Napa County, California
- Hesperia Madrid, Madrid, Spain
- Las Hadas Golf Resort & Marina, Manzanillo, Mexico
- Sivory Punta Cana, Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
- Colony Palms Hotel, Palm Springs, California
- Koro Sun Resort and Rainforest Spa, Vanua Levu Island, Fiji
- Santa Barbara Beach & Golf Resort, Newport, Curaçao
- St. James's Club Resort & Villas, St John's, Antigua and Barbuda
- Bitter End Yacht Club, Virgin Gorda, British Virgin Islands
- Aqua Wellness Resort, Playa Le Redonda, Nicaragua
- The Pavilions Phuket, Phuket, Thailand
1 of 8 | Next photo
Divan Istanbul City
Istanbul, TurkeyEnter your email address and zip code for pricing and availability
Why Stay At Divan Istanbul City
Just a 20-minute drive from Istanbul's Atatürk International Airport, this 144-room modern hotel is set right in Istanbul's Maslak business district.
A counterpoint to Istanbul's historic, grand dame hotels, this 144-room property by the Istanbul-based hotel brand Divan is best suited to travelers who prefer ease and convenience over ornate design and obsequious service. The Divan's guest rooms exemplify the streamlined sensibility: they're done up in muted colors and blond wood and feature business-friendly perks such as free Wi-Fi. And while the property's location in Istanbul's Maslak business district means it's convenient for corporate travelers, shoppers can choose between the open-air Kanyon Shopping Mall, a five-minute drive from the hotel, and the markets and shops on the city's Asian side, just across the Bosphorus Bridge.
Have the kids in tow? Istanbul Cevahir, a massive shopping complex walking distance from the hotel, is home to a roller coaster and the second-largest clock in the world.
Snack at the hotel's Divan Pub, or head five miles south to the Egyptian Bazaar for a treat of honeycomb and hard Turkish cheese at Erzincanlilar (shop No. 2), one of Istanbul's best deli counters.
Arrive at Atatürk International Airport (IST) which is approximately 13 miles from the hotel. Anticipate between 20 and 30 minutes of travel time.Büyükdere Caddesi No:84, Gayrettepe, Istanbul, Turkey
Hotel FeaturesBack to Top Property Amenities
- Spa Services
- Fitness Center
- Business Center
- Laundry + Dry Cleaning
- Babysitting (on request)
- Flower Shop
- Central Heating
- Central Cooling System
- Soundproof Rooms
- Free Internet Access
- Laptop-size Safes
- Charging Stations
- Flat Screen LCD TVs
- Satellite TV
- Full Bath + Tubs
- Telephone in Bathroom
- Hair Dryers
- Tea + Coffee Makers
- Mini Bars
- Pillow Menus
- Bar + Lounge
- In-Room Dining
- Hotel taxes
- 2-person maximum occupancy
Why We Love Istanbul
Taksim Square and the Independence Monument, created by Italian sculptor Pietro Canonica, are located three miles from the hotel. At night, the square's taverns and restaurants come to life, and the Atatürk Cultural Center attracts crowds for the opera and ballet performances.
Galata Kulesi Sk. 90-212-293-8180
Admission $6 per person.
Best Day Trip: Take a short ferry ride across the Marmara Sea to the Princes' Islands, off Istanbul's Asian shore, and tour the pristine landscapes and beaches via bicycle or horse-drawn carriages.
Kabataş Port, Istanbul.
Round-trip ferry from Kabataş $5 per person.
Where to Eat: Asitane, located in Edirnekapi, serves authentic Ottoman fare, including kavun dolmasi, a traditional dish of melon filled with minced meat, pistachios, almonds, and rice.
6 Kariye Camii Sokak.
90-212-521-6631 Read More
Dinner for two $35.
Where to Drink: Boncuk, a popular meyhane serving meze and alcohol, is located near Cicek Pasaji in the Beyoğlu district. Don't miss the raki (an anise-flavored hard liquor) accompanied by a small dish of feta, melon, and rice-stuffed vine leaves. And be sure to dance to the lively fasil folk music.
19 Nevizade Sokak.
Dinner for two $30.
Why Go Now
March 31-April 15, 2012
International Istanbul Film Festival
Screenings of international and local films at various Istanbul theaters, including Atlas Cinemas.
May 3-13, 2012
International Istanbul Puppet Festival
Puppets, marionettes, and shadow theater performances at the Caddebostan Cultural Center.
May 10-31, 2012
International Istanbul Theater Festival
This biennial festival features many top Turkish and international productions, both classical and cutting edge.
Ataturk Cultural Center
May 31-June 29, 2012
Istanbul Music Festival
Celebrating its 40th year with performances by the Borusan Istanbul Philharmonic Orchestra, Zurich Ballet, and Vienna Chamber Orchestra.
- Size: 258 square feet
- Bedding: 1 king or 2 twins
- Maximum Occupancy: 2
- Why Deluxe King or Twin?: Your ergonomic guest room is designed to provide business and leisure travellers alike with the space and facilities you need to be at your best.
- Features: Central Heating. Central Cooling System. Soundproof Room. Free Internet Access. Laptop-size Safe. Charging Station. Flat Screen LCD TV. Satellite TV. Full Bath + Tub. Telephone in Bathroom. Hair Dryer. Tea + Coffee Maker. Mini Bar. Pillow Menu.