- HarbourView Inn, Charleston, South Carolina
- Warwick Melrose Hotel Dallas, Dallas, Texas
- Vuyani Safari Lodge, Moditlo Private Game Reserve, South Africa
- The Liaison Capitol Hill, Washington, District of Columbia
- Hotel Jerome, an Auberge Resort, Aspen, Colorado
- Casas del XVI, Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
- The Landings St. Lucia, Castries, St. Lucia, BWI
- Hacienda Encantada, Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
- Casa Bonita, Santa Cruz de Barahona, Dominican Republic
- Grand Isle Resort & Spa, Emerald Bay, Bahamas
- Jumeirah Grand Hotel Via Veneto, Rome, Italy
- Hidden Valley Inn & Reserve, Hidden Valley Reserve, Belize
- The Parrish Collection Kauai, Kauai, Hawaiian Islands
- Spruce Point Inn Resort & Spa, Boothbay Harbor, Maine
1 of 10 | Next photo
The Signature at MGM Grand
Las Vegas, NevadaEnter your email address and zip code for pricing and availability
Why Stay At The Signature at MGM Grand
Pamper yourself at this tranquil Las Vegas resort, on a side street tucked away from the noise of the Strip.
This all-suite, non-gaming, and nonsmoking property is a serene oasis in the midst of the bright lights and bustling activity of Sin City. Located in three towers, the 1,276 spacious suites (ranging from 550 to 1,500 square feet) have kitchens, deluxe king beds with pillow tops, and oversize marble bathrooms with Jacuzzi whirlpool tubs and flat-screen TVs. On cool Las Vegas nights, be sure to take a dip in one of the Signature's three outdoor, heated pools.
Visit the Grand Spa for a Dreaming Ritual, a tribal-inspired treatment that includes exfoliation and an Australian aboriginal massage.
In addition to the 24-hour, in-room gourmet meal service, The Signature at MGM Grand also offers in-room spa treatments—so you never have to leave those 300-thread count sheets.
Arrive at McCarran International Airport (LAS), which is approximately 3 miles (10 minutes) away from the resort. Airport check-in is available in Terminal One located at south baggage claim 1-2.145 East Harmon Avenue, Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
Hotel FeaturesBack to Top Property Amenities
- Fitness Center
- In-Room High Speed Wireless Internet Access
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Pool Cabanas
- Outdoor Heated Pool
- In-Suite Spa Services
- Pool Wait Service
- Business Center
- Flat-Panel Televisions
- iPod Docks
- CD + DVD Players
- Luxury Linens
- Marble Bathrooms
- Whirlpool Tubs
- Coffee Makers
- Gourmet Delicatessen
- In-Room Dining
- All hotel taxes
- 4-person occupancy
The Signature at MGM Grand will collect a $20 per night resort fee (plus tax = $22.40 per night) upon your departure from the hotel. This fee is payable directly to the property at check-out and is not included in the Total paid to Vacationist.com.
Why We Love Las Vegas
Neon, nightlife, shows, dining, oh, and gambling.
Las Vegas in Lights: Off the beaten path but well worth a visit is the Neon Museum, where you can glimpse old Las Vegas through its collection of iconic neon signage. Corner of Fremont Street and Fourth Street. 702/387-6366.
Where to Eat: Reserve a table at Thomas Keller's Bouchon for his smoked salmon rillettes and roast chicken with glazed celery root. Dinner for two $110. 3355 Las Vegas Blvd South. 702/414-6200. Read More
Top Performances: Book tickets for KÀ by Cirque du Soleil, at the MGM Grand, or Le Rêve, at the Wynn—two of the best acrobatic shows in town.
Why Go Now
June 20-23, 2013
Las Vegas Film Festival
Screenings of both domestic and international films, plus celebrity appearances.
Las Vegas Hotel & Casino.
September 23-28, 2013
The World Series of Comedy
Hundreds of comedians will perform during Las Vegas' only comedy competition.
Tuscany Suites & Casino.
October 3 - 6, 2013
13th Annual Las Vegas Bikefest
Vendor Village/ Cashman Center: 850 Las Vegas Blvd. North.