- HarbourView Inn, Charleston, South Carolina
- Warwick Melrose Hotel Dallas, Dallas, Texas
- Vuyani Safari Lodge, Moditlo Private Game Reserve, South Africa
- The Liaison Capitol Hill, Washington, District of Columbia
- Hotel Jerome, an Auberge Resort, Aspen, Colorado
- Casas del XVI, Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
- The Landings St. Lucia, Castries, St. Lucia, BWI
- Hacienda Encantada, Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
- Casa Bonita, Santa Cruz de Barahona, Dominican Republic
- Grand Isle Resort & Spa, Emerald Bay, Bahamas
- Jumeirah Grand Hotel Via Veneto, Rome, Italy
- Hidden Valley Inn & Reserve, Hidden Valley Reserve, Belize
- The Parrish Collection Kauai, Kauai, Hawaiian Islands
- Spruce Point Inn Resort & Spa, Boothbay Harbor, Maine
1 of 27 | Next photo
Santorini, GreeceEnter your email address and zip code for pricing and availability
Why Stay At Markezinis Suites
This graceful estate in Santorini's historic village of Messaria is set off from the island's black-sand shores.
In central Santorini, behind wooden gates off ancient Messaria's main square, a graceful terracotta estate that was formerly the residence of Greece's prime minister now serves as a posh, petite hideaway. Here, wide wooden halls lead to six parlor-style suites, all with plush white-on-white beds, soaring 12-foot ceilings, and a pastel color scheme that complements the light that floods in through oversize windows. Come sundown, smartly dressed travelers order chilled glasses of locally produced Assyrtiko on the villa's sunporch; then it's down to the subterranean bistro for white-skin eggplant and stewed sweet tomato. End the day with a sip of ouzo and the chef's sufficiently sweet, flaky souvlaki.
Kiriakos Stamatis, the hotel's attentive general manager, will be happy to arrange a full-day cruise to nearby Caldera, including stop-offs on the famed red-and-white-sand beaches, hot springs, and volcano beds.
Arrive at Santorini National Airport (JTR) which is approximately 2 miles from the hotel. Anticipate about 5 minutes of travel time.Mesaria, Santorini, Cyclades, Greece
Hotel FeaturesBack to Top Property Amenities
- Wi-Fi Internet Access
- Outdoor Pool
- 24-hour Reception Desk
- Bell Boy Service
- Turn Down Service
- Laundry Service
- Travel Concierge
- Massage + Spa Treatments (request)
- Air Conditioning
- Wi-Fi Internet Access
- Flat-screen TVs
- Satellite TV
- DVD Players
- Direct Dial Telephones
- Bathrobes + Slippers
- Feather Pillows + Duvets
- LuxuryBath Amenities
- In-room Safes
- Mini Bars
- Hair Dryers
- Poolside Dining
- 24-hour In-Room Dining
- Wine Bar
- 2-person max occupancy
- Bottle of wine and fruit platter on arrival
- A la Carte Breakfast daily
- WiFi internet
- Shuttle to Fira City
- Hotel Taxes
Why We Love Santorini
A mythical ancient island that endured one of the largest volcanic eruptions in history, Santorini feels like no other place on earth.
Where to Shop: Catch the hotel's free shuttle to the Hondos Center in nearby Fira for familiar high-end brands such as Clinique and Christian Dior, plus beach gear and sundresses.
Where to Eat: Classic Mediterranean dishes are served within view of the caldera at Elia Restaurant at the nearby Petit Palace hotel. Request a poolside outdoor table.
Dinner for two $92.
Why Go Now
April 13 - 20, 2014
Honoring the island's devout Orthodox roots, Santorini celebrates the holy week with feskoulies—local pastries of chard, cheese, and eggs—and light displays in Pyrgos.
May through October 2014
Enjoy open-air movie screenings for just €7 per person.
Santorini Jazz Festival
Now in its sixth year, the festival lures local and international jazz musicians to Santorini.
Kamari Beach, Santorini.
September 2 - 14, 2014
International Music Festival of Santorini
International musicians converge at various locales in Fira.